crazy

❇Harry❇

I woke up from someone stroking my cheek, lightly. I opened my eyes and saw those ocean blue eyes, that I fell in love with. Louis sat there while smiling softly, and still stroking my cheek.

I felt the touch and it made me a sobbing mess. He frowned, and wiped my tears away.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked, making me sob harder. I crawled away from him and covered my face, sobbing.

My knees against my chest, and I shook my head. He can't be here, He's dead.

"Y-Y-You Can't be H-here! You're D-dead!" I shouted, and pulled at my hair. He crawled over to me, making me try hard to get far away from him.

"Hun, I'm right here. Calm down.." He said, hold my face in both hands. He wiped my tears with the pad of his thumb.

"Harold, Calm down. I'm right here.." He whispered, and rested his forehead on mine. He looked into my eyes, and my lip trembled.

"You're dead! I saw them bury your body 6 feet under!" I said, and bit my lip. He gave me a shocked expression, and slammed his lip against mine.
I missed this so much, but this isn't real. It's all in my head. The doctors confirmed that he's dead. Those thoughts went away as his chapped, but yet soft lips move against mine.

This has been missed for months. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, smiling softly. I stared, and the sides of my lips curled up.

"Am I going crazy?" I mumbled, and he chuckled.

"No babe. You're not going crazy." He said, and softly placed his lips against mine again.

This is the best day ever.

This is just a filler. I'm sorry. I cannot function properly due to 1.1k views. Oh my god. I like to say thank you for reading this. I love you, bitches. In other words, Ti amo Bitchados.