Chapter 1 Don't be Cruel Please!

Name: Maya HideyukiGender: MaleHair Color: blackAge: 19/20sRole: Seme👌Likes: manga, sex, working, Nemugasa❤️Traits: Possessive, teaser, kind, impulsive, sweetFormer Occ: High school DelinquentCurrent Occ: University studentPart time: waiterLove: ...

Name: Maya Hideyuki
Gender: Male
Hair Color: black
Age: 19/20s
Role: Seme👌
Likes: manga, sex, working, Nemugasa❤️
Traits: Possessive, teaser, kind, impulsive, sweet
Former Occ: High school Delinquent
Current Occ: University student
Part time: waiter
Love: Nunegasa Takashi
Quote: "if his boyfriend were to laze around all day wouldn't that embrassing?

Name: Maya HideyukiGender: MaleHair Color: blackAge: 19/20sRole: Seme👌Likes: manga, sex, working, Nemugasa❤️Traits: Possessive, teaser, kind, impulsive, sweetFormer Occ: High school DelinquentCurrent Occ: University studentPart time: waiterLove: ...

Name: Nemugasa Takashi
Gender: Male
Age: 18/19s
Hair Color: Brown
Role: Uke😅
Likes: reading books, sweet, Maya❤️
Possive: smart, quiet, kind
Former Occ: High school
Current Occ: University student
Part time: None
Love: Maya Hideyuki
Quote: "Maya always teasing him"but he's cute when maya's teasing him

---------------------Here We go--------------------

Nemugasa attend a private high school on a scholarship. His grades have been continuously downward since he became a second year.

Senpai tell Nemugasa that his grades are good... but if he want to keep his scholarship he need to bring his grade up further.

But Nemugasa say at his self If he didn't get the top of score on the next test. HE would have to quit school...

Maya: You Were looking for me Senpai?

Nemugasa say at his self: S-Scared Me...!That was Masashi...I didn't remember his full name

Senpai: Ah Masahi... Just a moment were in the middle of a conversation...
Maya: kay
Senpai: So Nemugasa...
Nemugasa: Don't worry..Next time, I will get the top of score for sure, I'll return to class now...Bow
Senpai: Good Do Your Best.

When Nemugasa return to his class, he focus and he review the lesson for the next test at the same time the girl saw Nemugasa weird face. When Maya came to class some girls talking about Nemugasa.

Girl's: Hey, Glasses-boy looks more freaked out every day... Oh..If he isn't in the top five for the next exam, He'll have to leave the school...
Boy's: Shit wow that suck's
Girl's: Maya too..youre in trouble if you fail the next one.
Maya: Oh... I only need... To Make a Cheat Sheet.

Guys what do you think if you in this situation, what are you gonna do?

When Nemugasa hear that he didn't know what to do, if he gonna do that or not. But he say at his self that he memorized perfectly so no need to cheat at the next exam.

Senpai: The Exam Will Begin

When the exam begin, Nemugasa totally cheat at the exam and Maya saw him having a paper cheat under his desk.

After of the Exam

All students go to cart scores to see what score they got for the Final exam. And Nemugasa go too there to see what score did he got.

Secon term Midterm Ranking

1st Katou Kojirou 498
2nd Nemugasa Takashi 485
3rd Uesugi Waichi 483

Are you guys Happy When Nemugasa passed his exam?

After Nemugasa see what score did he got his reaction is not happy beacuse,

To be Continue...