The Campfire Story

«Yn»

The night has come, i leave my room and went outside to meet with the other at the campfire. Everyone was already there, gathering around the campfire. Sasha spot me and wave at me.

-"Hey, Yn. Sit here!" Sasha invite me to sit next to her.

But before i even get near her, Mikasa hold me and make me sit next to her.

-"Look's like Yn rather choose to sit next to me than you, Sasha."

-"HEY!" Sasha pouted.

I just don't understand what happened, so i decide to shut up.

-"Seriously, i never see Mikasa act like that." I could hear Eren mumbling that due to my Kaiju ear.

-"So! We're already gathered up, so what are we gonna do?" Sasha asking loudly.

-"Burn something." This blond boy said, Reiner, if i not mistaken.

-"Oh oh! Truth or dare!" Now this blonde girl said, Hmm... Christa.

-"Telling story." Said Eren.

-"Ah! Telling story!" Sasha choose Eren.

-"Yes!"

Now we just have to pick who's gonna tell a story first. It's Eren, he told a story about his life with Mikasa and his other friend, Armin. Until the day of Colossal Titan appear arrive and change his life, he determine to terminate every last Titan that walk on earth. It was quiet interesting to hear, but this horse face boy see that as a joke which is triggered Eren.

-"Shut it, you two." I said in my cold tone, stopping those two from fighting.

-"Now, Yn. Your turn..." Sasha said.

Now everyone look at me in curious, especially Mikasa who was sit next to me.

-"I'm not gonna tell you about my story. I'm going to tell you, the story of earth past."

-"Ooooohh this is gonna be fun!" Said Sasha.

-"Long ago, before even the Titan's step their feet on earth, there's a creature... Faster, stronger, bigger, than them. This creature, was considered a GOD by human kind. Unlike Titan's, this creature lived peacefully with human. This creature called Kaiju, there's a single Kaiju that stronger than the other, the one who being called as Earth Balancer."

-"This Kaiju have a name?" Mikasa cut my story.

-"Yes... Godzilla. The King, lead his fellow Kaiju's brother along with the Queen. Everything was balanced in earth, until..."

-"Until what?" All of them ask very curiously.

-"Until HE land his feet on earth."

-"WHOOO?!?!"

-"The False King, he arrived on earth from the Space Hell itself, bringing chaos and misery. The King couldn't let him walk freely on his territory, he fight against the False King. The fight was too insane that even turn the whole world into Destruction. The King succesfully taking down the False King, but the cost is the end of their age. The Kaiju's are hidden, deep under the earth waiting their time to raise again. The King and his brother's are destined to awake from their sleep, but also The False King destined to fly from the deepest level of the Cold Hell... The Colossal battle, are approaching."

I finished my story.

-"Whoa..." Everyone seem's amazed, unless Annie who was look at me seriously.

-"That was a good story, Yn!" Sasha smiling at me.

-"Yeah! How did you know that story?" Eren asking.

Oh damn, i know they're going to ask that.

-"... A book, an old book of my great grandfather."

-"Angel Aaltonen?"

I wasn't expecting them to said that. But...

-"Yes."

-"Kaiju. I wonder how they look's like." Mikasa wondering.

(You don't want to, trust me.) I thought to myself.

-"They must be bigger than Colossal Titan itself!" Said Eren, spreading his both hand in the air.

-"How could we know that the Kaiju's are real?" Christa asking innocently.

-"You will soon..." I mumbled, maybe too loud.

-"What, Yn?"

-"N-Nothing."

-"Okay, now let's do Reiner's idea!" Sasha then grab a huge amount of meat out of nowhere. "Let's burn something!"

All so sudden, and why the hell i so dumb? There's a campfire in front of me! I heard one of my Kaiju's brother voice in my head.

(Finally.)

-"[ Rodan ]." I mumbled.

From what the other see, maybe I'm just staring at the campfire blankly, but actually i was communicating with Rodan, my other Brother.

It's been awhile since i gathered up with friends like this, the last time is when i just 8 year old with Levi and his team.

I'm actually notice that Annie is staring at me in weird way, i just didn't exposed it. She's... Have something for me.

***

AN.

Huh...