Need to know the truth

The next day,

"Hopper ! Chief Hopper !" I knocked repeatedly on the door of the officer's cabin but had no response . I had to come here as there was no sign of him at police station .

A few seconds later , the door opened and I saw Joyce who smiled at me and began

"Kimberly ! What brought you here ?"

"Mrs.Byers? I ... I have to meet Chief Hopper, something's happening in Hawkins"

"Wait... you mean your magnets are also falling from your fridge ?"

"Woah No, not that.. maybe even worse"

"Come on in dear , Hopper's inside"

I nodded and walked into the cabin. Then
I found Hopper who just came out of his room wearing a light green and pink patterned shirt.

 ThenI found Hopper who just came out of his room wearing a light green and pink patterned shirt

"Hey Chief, what are you wearing , God! Who did that ?! " by pointing his eyebrow i exclaimed .

"Come on Kimmy , stop being goofy and don't worry about me. just tell me why you're here" Hopper replied with an annoyance . Joyce laughed at how I always tease him .

To be honest, Hopper and I've gotten closer after we've faced the demogorgan problem a year ago.

I rubbed my temple as I stood in front of them and reported " ok then,I'll make it short. It is that I saw gun-holding Russians at Star court last night"

Hopper squealed " Gun-holding what"

"You heard right Sir, Russians"

Joyce exclaimed "oh my god!"

I talked back with a fear on my face "so I'm worried of what they might be doing at Hawkins as Russians are always concerned with experiments I presumed?"

Hopper muttered " damn it , this shit is getting worse and worse"

I was blank, looking between both of them and questioned " what shit?"

They both ignored my question as Joyce hissed at Hopper  "Jesus, we gotta do something to go find that motorcycle man and who knows, he might be related with these Russians"

Ok now I'm completely lost of what they're saying..

Hopper nodded at Joyce and said "We gotta go see Mayor to find it out" and continued "Kimmy, i'll tell u briefly later but now you need to come with us as well"

"Sure thing Chief,  count me in "

"Good" Hopper agreed and we three left Hopper's cabin

-
Hopper, Joyce and Kimberly Trio has started their investigation!

Let's look forward to it

Thanks for reading :))