A surprise - A/N

Hello hello,

So as I'm growing up, I've barely had time to write. It's my senior year and now I'm trying to study for my ACT, along with dual credit classes, and then finally in the next couple of months, time to apply for colleges!

I'm so nervous about all of that. All that aside, I decided to get back to writing just a little bit.

Despite loving writing so much, I just haven't had time. Instead of writing my novels, I started to write poems this year, which you should check out on my insta stories (umisuriya) or the book I made on here. Right now, it's called "A Series of Poems" but I have a set title for it which you will find out soon. Who knows? One day I'll be coming to this story after it's finished saying that my poetry book is officially actually published...? Soon!!

Anyway, so I decided to surprise you guys with a little something. Since dorrell (the relationships) will never happen, I decided to make a book based on all four of their friendships. Mostly Ethanica for half and then all four for the other half. It's called "Division" and I started it a couple of months ago just for fun and I started loving it so I decided to publish it on here!

I just strongly dislike how people started to ship dorrell more even after Roni and Nessa said they hated it. But they are friends and I honestly stan all four of their friendships so I'm going to put in Aaron and Emma just because I think they fit the twins more than each other (Roni and Ethan). I might lose some friendships, but I think their friendship is more valuable than anything. 

I did make stories about them being together because that was my current obsession at the time I made them. Now, my current obsession is RonRon (because it's obviously real), Ethma (which I'm like 85% is real even after the many times they deny it) and ofc the friendship between the Merrell and Dolan twins whenever they're together at an event or something. This is why I decided to make this story, to have all the things I love right now, my current obsessions. I don't know if I make sense but I hope you guys will like the story.

Of course, I will end this story as well. Duh! The last chapter will be pretty long, but I'm pretty sure there will be a sequel of this soon. Would you like that?

I'll publish the prologue today and then I'll post a snip-it of the book right here:

DIVISION CHAPTER 1 SNIP-IT

He starts to dramatically open the car window and looks at me with one eyebrow up, "How does my fine Susan look today?"

Yes, he named his car Susan, which I find very ridiculous. Worst thing is, he came here after giving his beloved 'Susan' a carwash.

It makes me wonder: why the heck did he choose his car over his best friend, me?

Also, why the heck are boys so annoying?

I start to walk closer to his car, ignoring his famous smirk and cocked eyebrow.

I walk to the passenger side of his car and get in. "You're exactly seven minutes late."

He shrugs. "Sorry, Ms. Veronica. I was giving my babe Susan a shower."

Which out of context, did not sound right. But knowing him, I shrugged it off and continued talking. "Don't call me Ms. Veronica. You make me sound like your professor."

"You act like one. Plus, you were scolding me about being seven minutes late. It sounded like I was your paid driver or something," he shrugs. I roll my eyes before he starts the engine again and starts to drive the car.

"You're not my paid driver. You're just my best friend," I say. Which was true.

"Your beloved best friend," he smiles at me. I smile back, showing him that he's right.

Who is he?

He's Ethan Grant Dolan. He's been with me since day one, like literally day one. We were both born on the same day, only about thirty minutes apart. The only thing that was in the way of us being twins was the fact that we had different parents.

Both of our parents got along amazingly at the hospital, and we grew up as best friends. Our parents both moved in close to each other after their friendships grew, and now we're next door neighbors, which lets me spend more time with the beloved Susan's owner.

And as much as you think I hate him, I really don't. He's amazing, and I love him more than anyone in this entire world. 

He's the closest thing to a sibling I'll ever have, and I'm happy I do have him. 

END OF SNIP-IT OF "DIVISION"

I hope you guys will like it and will follow along my journey of writing more and more as time goes by. I love you all so so so so much and I hope you guys have a splendid day and I hope all of you love "Division" as much as I do as well right now. 

Love you!!

Xoxo,
Umi <3