♥~Social Media~♥

I clenched my hand into a fist.

"Oh no, what happened, Vi? My dear sister, was someone mean to you?" Allison mocked, tilting her head to the side.

There's no way Allison would stoop that low...

♥Chapter 2♥

"See for yourself." I muttered, motioning towards their phones. 

I watched expectantly as a wave of shock flooded their faces. 

"What the-" Amber said, looking up at me sympathetically. Layla gasped and Allison laughed half-heartedly. 

"Well, rumours spread fast. I'm pretty sure the whole school is aware now." Allison declared. 

"Allison - do you really think you're helping? Stop being so discouraging." Amber snapped, running her hand through her hair, irritated. 

Layla nervously looked at me. "I can't believe this. Some girl took a screenshot of her gossiping to her friends and uploaded it for everyone to see. It's viral now. She's so mean! Don't take any notice, ok? It'll be alright." Layla said, trying to comfort me.

INSTAGRAM:

PengFashionista1: Guys, you'll never guess what I just heard!

AwkwardRaven: What?! Girl, spill the tea!

FluffyBear225: Tell us!!! ☺☻

PengFashionista1: Well... Ya know Violet, the girl who's practically famous in our school - turns out she's acc RUDEEE! >:( Srsly, she has no manners.

AwkwardRaven: OMG rlly?! She was my idol tho!! She's sooo pretty and she's part of the famous family - Allison, Amber, Violet and Layla!

FluffyBear225: Don't keep us waiting, what happened?

PengFashionista1: Sooo I had just finished my lunch and decided to stroll around the halls. I was bored alright? Don't ask. Anyways, I saw the 'famous family' in the hallway. No lie - I saw Violet screaming at Amber and Layla. They looked so frightened! Poor things ;-; Then SHE SHOVED THEM IN THE SUPPLY WARDROBE?!?!!?!?!

FluffyBear225: NO WAYYYYYY

AwkwardRaven: :O

PengFashionista1: YUP! Then Allison came out from the adjacent classroom and saved them - our hero uwu. They all came tumbling out - then Violet started shouting at Allison! I saw her grab her arm and threaten something to her... I couldn't quite hear, but it sounded like "I'm gonna kill you!" LIKE WHAAAAT

AwkwardRaven: and I oop-

FluffyBear225: WHAT A BULLY! U MUST UPLOAD THIS, K? EVERYONE DESERVES TO KNOW HER ACC PERSONALITY.

AwkwardRaven: YEA, upload it! Such a fake tbh. Grrrr poor Allison...

Tears welled up in my eyes, slightly blurring my vision. I blinked a few times, attempting to make them disappear. 

"I-I think I'm g-going to l-leave n-now... Sorry." I stuttered.

 A deep, hollow ache in my heart was physically hurting me to the point where I had to start sprinting to escape - I was afraid I would have a breakdown. I sprinted out of the lunch hall as I felt eyes staring at me from behind, making me feel worse and worse. I heard a few 'boos' as I ran, as well as a few insults which stung to the core.