Harry Potter

"No matter what has happened

"No matter what has happened. No matter what you've done. No matter what you will do.
I will always bring you back to good side. I swear on it."

Full name: Serenity Lunar Heartfelt
Prefer to go by:  Serenity
Nickname:
Icey queen (Draco)
Ice Freak (Pancy and other bullies)
Heartfelt (Hermione)
Age: 12-18
Date of Birth: Feb 18
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Place of birth:
New York, USA 🇺🇸
Gender: Female
House; RavenClaw
Sexuality: Bisexual
Occupation:
*Ravenclaw Student at Hogwarts
*Seeker for Ravenclaw quidditch team
*Prefect for her 5th & 6th
*Head girl for her last year
*auror (in the future)
family:
Luna Heartfelt, biological Mother, 41: Alive
Ashton Balfour, Biological Father, 46: Alive
Luke Heartfelt, Eldest Brother, 20: Alive
Appearance : (supposed to be younger and have navy blue hair and also couldn't find the name for this person)

Full name: Serenity Lunar HeartfeltPrefer to go by:  SerenityNickname: Icey queen (Draco)Ice Freak (Pancy and other bullies)Heartfelt (Hermione)Age: 12-18Date of Birth: Feb 18Zodiac sign: Aquarius Place of birth:New York, USA 🇺🇸 Gender: FemaleHo...

hair color: she has short navy blue hair in a cute curly bob haircut which makes her cute and adorable.
eye color: she has brown/hazel like eyes

Body: She has a fragile but agile and energetic body and she has a bit of an hour glass figure

Skin: She has quite pale skin

Height: She is about 5'2 which still makes her below average height for girls or woman

Weight: she weighs around 105 pounds

Cup size: B cup

Health: 75 over a hundred

Disorder: She has very High anxiety and gets traumatized very easily

Background: Luna and Ashton lived in slightly different worlds, Luna was a pure blood while Ashton was a muggle but that didn't stop them from falling in love with each other, so once they was both older enough, they ran away from their homes to start a family in the muggle world. And that's when they had their first child, Luke who was sorted in Gryffindor but once he was 2, he had a baby sister, name Serenity. However, Serenity was bullied a lot when she was young, kids bullied her for being born with navy hair instead of natural hair colors like brown,blonde and black and maybe ginger and she was barely two. And her self-esteem was brought down a whole lot but her family took her to the wizard world when she was three and to live there instead and that's how she got to meet Draco Malfoy and his parents. And as time past two years old Draco and Serenity became close and build a very strong bond and relationship together and he was also the one who taught Serenity many things when she was younger and he was her source of happiness, so he was one of the many reason why she didn't decide to end her life however they had to part ways when she five since her family had plans for her in the future.

personality: shes a very sweet and intelligent girl who loves to be around her friends but she's also shy however that doesn't make a her a hugglepuff though. And she is also caring as well and willing to learn new things as well and she also very witty and laughs at anything or everything but she is ready minded and likes to be ready for anything. But her grades are always high and she loves to study and loves to hangout with friends and she can stand up for herself and she doesn't like getting into trouble. Therefore, she barely gets bad grades in any of her classes.

likes: Her friends, magic, books, cooking, music, hanging out with friends, dancing, singing,Draco, orchids, sweets, tea, dragons, plushies

dislikes:bullies, some perverts, being bullied, her friends and family getting hurt, she dislike being scared

Habits: Hugging people out of nowhere
Kissing Draco on the cheek (she gain this habit when she was a child)
Fidgeting with her fingers

Strengths: Her energy,Her history of magic/smartness,Her wittiness
Flaws: Sensitive,Obvious,Anxiety
Weakness: Draco,Her friends,Her family,things or people that can activate her trauma
House: RavenClaw
Year:1-7
blood status: half-blood
patronus: Dragon
boggard: Her family and friends dying or them turning against her or them using her
Quidditch: Seeker
Best Class: History Of Magic, Potion
Worse class: Charm (she kind of forgets the hand movement for each spell)
Wand: (Eleven inches, slightly flexible)

Strengths: Her energy,Her history of magic/smartness,Her wittinessFlaws: Sensitive,Obvious,Anxiety Weakness: Draco,Her friends,Her family,things or people that can activate her traumaHouse: RavenClawYear:1-7blood status: half-blood patronus: Drago...

friends: Harry, Susan, Cedric, Ron And his family, Hermione, Oliver, Luna, Draco (shes childhood friends with him and he's only nice to her)
enemies: Pansy and other bullies

nationality:
English: 2/4
Korean: 1/4
Chinese: 1/4

Love Interest: Draco Malfoy

Relationship with Love Interest:
Serenity and Draco are very close since they have been best friends ever since they were five. Even if they were apart for around 6 years, their bond is still very strong, it can't be broken easily. But she was naive and oblivious to what she was doing like how she kisses Draco on the cheek and forehead at the age of 12 and she didn't know that she shouldn't do that but Draco never bother to stop her from some reason but soon after she was in her third year she began to notice that she had suddenly felt butterfly in her stomach when she was around Draco. Therefore, she made a conclusion that she had feelings for her childhood sweetheart but dare not to tell him since she believe that she was not worthy to be by his side forever as a lover or spouse. So she hid her feelings away and try to continue to act normal and be herself but she hopes that one day he could understand her feelings and return it back.