INSTAGRAM • FORTY FOUR

[11,901,914 likes | comments off] [tagged: @amandasprouse]colesprouse:

[tagged: @amandasprouse]
colesprouse:

darling,

i love you, so so so much. i cannot express to you in words or actions how much i love you.

you're the most incredible, strong, woman i've even had the pleasure of meeting and an amazing leader for everyone who looks up to you. over the past few years i got to see you mature in the best of ways. you are the hardest working person i know, you're strong, wise, intelligent, and loyal. plus your humor of course even thought i don't know why you're laughing half the time.

these past years were challenging, and we faced a lot. no matter how crazy, stressful, dangerous, painful things get you always stay optimistic and positive. your humor and desire to bring other joy hasn't faded at all. even when i have my own moments and get anxious you go above and beyond to make me feel better, to smile (even if it annoys me when you do this but really i love it).

thank you for all you do and all you are amanda. who you are blesses me and so many other beyond what you know. these years have been the most amazing adventure and i honestly can say i love you more now than i ever thought i could love someone before. i can only imagine the woman you'll become, in the years to come.

i can keep on going about how incredible, amazing, and beautiful you are and how grateful i am to marry you but i know you aren't one for reading. instead i'm going to continue to remind you how much i love you in every way and chance i can. here's to the next twenty, thirty, forty, fifty years of adventuring together.

cole