Hee Hee 2

“Of course mommy, I’ll be good take as long as you need at work I’m perfectly fine here” he smiled hugging her.

He walked to the library turning off all of his emotions as he walked there knowing what was to come. Patrick waited for him, leaning on the back of the building that was mostly closed off, smoking a cigarette.

He smudged it against the wall before firmly putting Eddie there, their lips clashed Eddie forced himself to contribute as later it would bite him in the ass. Soon their lips parted and Eddie was being smashed against the wall repeatedly, fists started to be implanted into his small body. Tears never fell, only disgust filled inside of him the touch of someone else was making him want to rip his skin off.

Once he got home, treated any wound he had gotten. He brushed his teeth intensely, he brushed them multiple times wanted to forget the feel of his tongue on his. He scrubbed his skin in the shower so hard it was starting to bleed faintly in places, all while tears streamed down his face.

The effects were still in place, he couldn’t find a spot that seemed stable, his head pounded, while he sweated profusely. He laid on the couch while the tv played some cartoons.

“Munchkins oh baby you must be starving you haven’t eaten in awhile” Sonia coaxed as her son store blankly at her.

“I’m not hungry, I’m really tired and I think I should go to sleep” he bargained not wanting to eat anything she gave him.

“Alright I guess if that will help, you should take your meds before you go to sleep”

He nodded walking into bathroom digging through his fanny pack and medicine cabinet for his meds. He takes them then retires to his room.

“Alright, we’ll play truth or dare” Bill finally gives in to the rest of the party.

They all decided to hang out at Bill’s house for the weekend, except Ben who couldn’t make it which was replaced by the one and only Trashmouth which was Bevs’ idea.

“Stan truth or Dare” Mike asked.

“Dare” he says not so confidently.

“Lick Bill’s foot”

Stan does as told while Bill protests. Stan mildly achieved searches for a target “Eddie truth or dare” Eddie looks up surprised someone is talking to him.

“Truth” his quiet voice sticks in his head.

“What does Patrick want with you” Stan asks with no remorse, Richie’s eyes watch with shock and fear as his posture changes to match the information given.

Eddie watched as no one else reacted as he did the same still looking as blank as before “Just some money or something I don’t know he’s a dick”

Everyone seemed pleased with his answer, except Richie who blow wafts of guilt through the whole room. “Bill truth or dare”

“Dare”

“Hit on Bev” Eddie looked over to Richie knowing what chaos his mind was just thrown into.

“What no, whatever I’m not good at this uh Bev uh you’re cool I guess I mean yeah you got this coolness about you anyways I think that’s it” Bill stuttered. Everyone laughed at his bad flirting.

Soon Richie was an outcast not being talked to and just sitting and watching them all be friends. His mind drifted back and forth to moments.

“Richie truth or dare” Bev asked.

“Dare”

“Strip Eddie in the bathroom” The game had already escalated pretty far, they all played it off as the game but truly it was weird.

“What no way that’s disgusting being naked with another person, especially in a bathroom is utterly disgusting you know how much bacteria is on him or on the floor”

“Come on Eddie just do it” Stan convinced him.

Richie stood up, “Last time I was in the bathroom with someone else was because I was boning your mom” he joked as Eddie reluctantly went with.

The bathroom door closed and the boys were met with utter silence and awkwardness.

“So uh should we get to the business” Richie said looking away from him.

“You will not be removing a single piece of clothing off my body” Eddie looked him in the eyes.

“Come on it just a dare, how about just your shirt then we can go” Richie bargained.

“No, no way in hell” Eddie was no way going to give in, until Richie gave him puppy dog eyes. “FIne you asshole this means absolutely nothing”

Eddie felt slender fingers touch his hip and peel his shirt off, before it could go any higher than his belly button Eddie shoved his hands down “I changed my mind fuck off you creep” after that being said they walk out looking the as before.

“What happened” Mike joked.

“Absolutely nothing” Richie answered.

The game continued like nothing happened joking and forcing each other to do things. They changed the game multiple times before just talking.

Stan talked about birds, Eddie always got excited to see Stan’s face when he would talk about birds, Bev talked about drama as did Bill, Mike talked about his animals and his favourite, Richie joked with all of them, and Eddie didn’t really talk. He used to always talk almost as much as Richie but after Richie fucked up and his life fell into the hell hole along with his mental health he could barely talk about really anything.

Eddie dug through his fannypack looking for a glass cleaner for Richie instead he finds a piece of paper. Saturday 6:00 or I’ll beat the shit out of your precious boy and then proceed to tell everyone about his secret. Staring at the paper he read it over and over again until it was engraved in his brain.

-Kyle bitch :)