hee hee 4

Eddie was sitting on the floor of Bev’s room with Bill and Richie accompanying him, Bev’s Dad had gone on a business trip and his sister would come over and check on her. Bev had gone to get all of her clothes, they all thought it would be funny to see them in girl clothes. Eddie went to the bathroom and put on a flowery dress it was a sundress. He saw himself in the mirror, and for a split second he didn’t hate the way he looked.

“OooOh Eddie you look good in that” Bev complimented, while Bill was covering his skin with a skirt and an ugly scruffy shirt. Richie was in overalls, to short for him, and a cute little pink shirt.

Eddie knew that this was a joke, and he was supposed to feel funny in this clothing. It was comforting wearing this dress, the fabric against his bruises was the only thing he wanted to touch them, the hem hitting his leg lightly as he rocked back and forth it felt right like it was supposed to happen like he was meant to wear these clothes. He looked at the other boys and noticed their red faces as they laughed, he wanted to feel like them, like this was a joke like everything would pass over, like you didn’t have a care in the world.

“Alright get close together, I want this to be something I remember” Bev laughed grabbing her polaroid.

Eddie squeezed up next to Bill, while Richie put his arm around Bill’s neck touching Eddie’s hair and twirling it in his fingertips. Eddie kept his smile even though his hair being touched by him made him want to shave it all off and then burn it. Bev took the picture and shook it.

Eddie immediately pushed away and touched his hair wear Richie had touched it. The other boys changed back into their clothes, he just laid onto Bev’s bed looking at her popcorn ceiling.

“Patrick’s gotten more touchy and aggressive” Richie dropped his pants and looked at the boy his eyes were full of sorrow and guilt. Bill went into a protective state as he was the leader and if someone was doing anything it was his job to protect them. Bev looked over concerned. “That bruise on my neck the other weekend it was because he choked me, and every since than he’s been way more sexual than he used to” Eddie had shut off his emotions, it was his first time talking about it with anyone and he wasn’t going to cry over something so stupid.

“But after he’s nicer, he wipes me off and gives me band-aids. His threats have gotten worse to it’s not just about them, it’s about me and all the other losers and I hate it I fucking hate it Bev” Eddie starts to get angery thinking that he’s stuck in an endless loop of abuse.

“What does he do to you Eddie” Bill stuttered, his stuttering was really bad now.

“He shoves his tongue in my mouth, and touches me you know down there. And after that if he doesn’t make me do anything to him he’ll beat the shit out of me, all while he has this look this look that he’s in control and that I deserve it it’s disgusting” Eddie explained sitting up, and using his hands to explain.

“I’m sorry Eddie I’m so fucking sorry we should beat the shit out of him” Bev tries to comfort him.

Richie stood still processing all of the information he was given. His legs failed him as tears starting pour out his eyes. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know I’m so sorry Eds I’m sorry” he continued his mantra as he curled in a ball, in his boxers and that pink shirt.

“Richie this isn’t your fault their assholes” Bev tried to comfort him, and Bill had started to rub circles in his back.

“It is it fucking is if I would’ve just not said anything to Henry or left Eds alone that day or even helped. It’s my fucking fault and I’m so sorry Eds I really am. I really have no excuses I’m sorry” Richie looked into Eddie’s eyes as he sat crying on the floor his eyes were full of sincerity and guilt. Eddie’s eyes met them with a dead cold stare no emotion in them nothing they were empty like when he’s with Patrick.