Ep. 0 - Crush? Telling yourself to keep cool!

Summer 2012

(No one POV)

The couple awaits for someone in the cafe. Kyungsoo looks at the message that just showed up on his phone screen.

From: ???

Im almost there. Wait for me, okay!

-

To: ???

Just tell your driver that you need to hurry!

He sighs quietly in frustration.

Hyerin: "Kyungsoo ah, can you tell me about Junmyeon?"

"You can ask him when he gets here" He said, staring at his phone for no reason.

She nodded and looked through the window in boredom.

Hyerin though of something and complained, "We've been here for 20 minutes and we havent ordered anything"

Kyungsoo: "Order anything you want, he said he will be the one to pay"

Hyerin: "Really? Should i order many of these? Oh! And these too! Will that be okay, Kyunggie?"

Kyungsoo: "Hm, yeah, whatever"

Hyerin: "Pay attention to me~ *pout*"

Kyungsoo: "........."

She suddenly took his phone and threw it from behind. Getting all hyped up, he stood up and yelled at her "What the hell, Hyerin!?"

"Kyungsoo! Why are you yelling at her?" Junmyeon arrived, holding his shoulders.

Hyerin: "Then i'll just buy you a new phone!"

Kyungsoo: "*glare* Im letting you go this time just because you're my best friend"

Junmyeon: "......So... Good afternoon, uhh..."

Hyerin: "Oh Hyerin" She gritted her teeth as she had an eye battle with Kyungsoo.

Junmyeon: "Nice to meet you, Hyerin-ssi. Im Kim Junmyeon, Kyungsoo's friend from high school and-"

Hyerin: "Hm? I dont remember any Junmyeon in Kyungsoo's circle of friends"

Kyungsoo: "He is talking to you nicely, stop being rude"

Hyerin: "Im not being rude!" She yelled and looked away.

Junmyeon: "*awk....ward*"

Junmyeon: "Shall i order?" He coughed.

Hyerin: "Yeah, you should"

-

Junmyeon: "Kyungsoo, im moving next to your apartment" He said as he munch on the food.

Kyungsoo: "Ah, really?" He asked in a bored and sarcastic tone.

Hyerin: "We're neighbours!" She exclaimed happily.

Junmyeon: "Neighbours?"

Hyerin: "Me and Kyungsoo live together"

Junmyeon: "Oh... O-Okay..." He shooked his head and took a sip of his drink.

-

"After eating, can we go to the amusement park today, Kyunggie~?" She clings on to his arm.

"I dont have any money and my pay is still next week" He groaned.

"Dont worry, Hyerin-ssi! I will pay for it!"

"Really? You're very nice, Junmyeon-ssi!"

"You're cute, a-and i like you" He muttered as he smiled goofishly.

"*chuckle* Let's go, now!" She lets go of Kyungsoo and drags Junmyeon away, leaving Kyungsoo behind.

-

"We'll have three tickets, please~" Hyerin gestured a three and clings onto Junmyeon.

"Thank you!" She bowed to the woman.

-

Kyungsoo: "*sigh* I want to go home now"

Hyerin: "We didnt even ride any rides yet!"

Kyungsoo: "Do what you want to do with Junmyeon, not with me"

Hyerin: "But i want the three of us together"

Kyungsoo: "Fine. Stop complaining and just pretend im not there"

-

Hyerin: "Uwah~!" She stretched her arms and smiled widely. "Today was very fun, because of you, Junmyeon~"

Junmyeon: "*blush* Ah, i...."

Kyungsoo: "Hyung, can we talk privately?

Junmyeon: "What is it?"

Kyungsoo: "Are you....attracted to my Hyerin?"

Junmyeon: "Attracted? Your? Hyerin? N-No. Why should i? And who are you to call her yours?"

Kyungsoo: "You dont know anything about her and just met. Even if you move next door to us, dont you lay a finger on her"

Junmyeon: "Kyungsoo ah, lets talk about this, i dont-"

Kyungsoo: "Or else it will be the end of our friendship"

At that time....i thought our friendship will drop to rock bottom...Almost... But we talked it out, and agreed that he let her go.

Im so unfair. But...

They were suspicious, everyday. I decided to shake that out of my mind and think that Hyerin loves me. Only me.