Ep. 1

[Play the video while reading this ^^ Thank you]

-----------

Fall 2013

(Hyerin's POV)

I woke up and saw Kyungsoo sleeping on the sofa. I smiled and went to the bathroom to wash up.

After i went out of the bathroom, someone was ringing the doorbell.

-

"Suho~"

"Aigoo...mI don't want you to call me that"

"Honey~?" Junmyeon blushed and entered the house.

"It's a weekend. Where do you want to go?" Junmyeon asked as Hyerin pours water on the glass.

"Shall we go to the park? Im feeling like i need to jog and lose some weight"

"....Okay. I'll be back"

-

Both of them jogging synchronizingly around the park, they smiled at each other.

"*pant* Let's go back home. Kyunggie must've been waiting for us"

(Junmyeon's POV)

"It will be fine, don't worry about it. Let's just take a stroll and talk for awhile"

Everything was fine until Hyerin's phone rang, and i can hear Kyungsoo's yelling loud enough.

(No One's POV)

Hyerin: "My ears will start bleeding any minute now. I always tell you almost everyday to stop yelling at me!"

Kyungsoo: "It became a habit. Now, answer me!"

Hyerin: "Im with Junmyeon at the park but before you make any assumptions-DO NOT YELL AT ME OR I WILL BEAT YOU WHEN I GET HOME"

Kyungsoo: "With hyung? *sigh* Okay, just...take care on the way home"

Hyerin: "Whatever, i will. Oh, and could you wash the clothes? I'll be back at lunch"

Kyungsoo: "Im not your husband to command me like that"

Hyerin: "We live together, we eat together, we watch TV together, what's wrong with washing my clothes?"

Kyungsoo: "I won't wash it. Bye"

Hyerin: "What!? Yah! *hung* This guy, really!" She sighed in frustration and fanned herself.

Junmyeon: "Let's eat breakfast first"

Hyerin: "Oh! I forgot my hunger! *laugh* Okay, let's go then"

-

No words were mouthed when she already got home.

"I told you to come home at lunch, look at the time now. It's 3 pm in the afternoon" He said as he switch the channels on the TV non stop.

Hyerin muttered a sorry and went in her room. She sighed and threw herself on the bed.

Scrolling through her contacts, she thought of calling Junmyeon.

Junmyeon: "Did Kyungsoo say anything?

Hyerin: "He didnt.... I just came home late"

Junmyeon: "Can you come here? I really need your help"

Hyerin: "Okay, i'll go there" She stood up and turned off her phone. She sighed and opened the door, seeing Kyungsoo holding the doorknob.

"Im going to Junmyeon's house. I'll be back"

"You always say you'll be back. What time?"

"I dont know. I shouldnt be answering that since you'll just get mad at me again" She went ahead to Junmyeon's house with a pale expression.

-

(Junmyeon's POV)

I waited for her in the kitchen and heard the door open. Yes, she knows the password of my house.

"What help do you want?" She threw her purse on the couch and walked to the kitchen.

"Can you help me bake a cake?"

"Oh, that's easy. Where's the ingredients?"

"Actually...i bought...everything. Is it okay?" He pointed to the second refridgerator full of baking stuff.

"Uhm, yeah, since...the more the better *chuckle*"

-

(Kyungsoo's POV)

I wonder what Hyerin is doing in hyung's house? Are they flirting again? I sighed and went to the kitchen, only to drink a glass of water.

Ever since Junmyeon hyung moved next door to us, i was always alone inside the house. I sometimes do the housework without telling Hyerin.

*ding dong* x100000

The doorbell was ringing non stop which made me annoyed. I already knew who it was.

"You two not welcomed in here, Jongdae and Jongin" I said and slammed the door on their faces.

Right when i was about to take a nap, they rang the doorbell again.

And again.

Again.

And again.

I dashed to the door and opened it. "Will you two shut it! I need to take a rest!"

"Take a rest? Really, hyung? You're always locked here inside the house, and you have plenty of time to rest"

"Whatever, just come in!"

-

"Its been 4 months since ive been here. Nothing's changed much, right, Jongin?"

"Yeah...Oh? Except for that portrait of you, Hyerin and Junmyeon hyung"

"It's nothing special. That day was the worst"

-

(Hyerin's POV)

I asked him, "Now you know how to bake?"

"Ah, okay~ Thanks for helping me~" He backhugged me and i smiled.

"Enough skinships for today. I'll go home, now. See you~"

-

A full grown rich adult doesnt know how to bake? I laughed as i opened the door. I smell Kyungsoo's cooking.....and also noises from the kitchen.

"Jongdae? *gasp* You're back~!" I jumped excitedly, not even thinking of hugging him because Kyungsoo might- oh, wait, he's already hugging me.

Kyungsoo: "Get off of her!"

Jogndae: "Aish...."

-

I went to the clothes room to change but i cant find my favorite rilakkuma pajamas....

"Kyunggiya! Where are my rilakkuma pajamas?"

"I washed it, like you told me earlier this morning"o

"Aigoo~ Thank you, my love *kiss*"

"*blush* Y-You dont have to do that, you flirt!"

"Im not a flirt, it's just that you're really cute and i love you"