Adoption (Re-writen)

There's a reference in this chapter so look around. If your confused look at some of my recent 2 chapters

"Alright so who's taking the boy" nedzu says curiously.
"Im interested in him but I doubt I'll be able to take care of a child, besides if the villain after him really is All For One then he's safer with all might." Aizawa tried to sound like his usual uninterested self but there was definitely sadness in his voice that anyone could notice. "Alright then all might are you fine with this decision."Nedzu asked. He knew all might would find some type of loophole but he asked anyways. "....yes I'm fine with becoming his legal Guardian but I think we should have him study at UA since not much is known about his quirk and he might open up a little more, he gave all the information but he definitely had some things bottled up"
Everyone looked at all might feeling sad for the boy though most didnt show it. " So it's settled then. In the next couple of days izuku will train with the UA staff to master his quirk and-" nedzu was cut off when a doctor ran into the room
"sir I think you might want to see this" he pulled out the doctors report and what they saw was surprising to say the least. (The doctors had brought a therapist to take a quick test on the boy also giving them a look into his personality.)

   (^art is mine

(^art is mine. Sorry for scribbling all over his face but I'm really stressed and it's affecting my art skills a lot, also it was pretty rushed because I wanna get this chapter out which is why the lineart is hella messy;-;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All the teachers were feeling bad For the kid. But mostly concerned about the syringe marks. What really happened back there...aizawa and some other teachers went to check up on the boy while also introducing themselves. They opened the door and are were met with izuku having a panic attack on the ground. They were trying to calm him down while the only person successful in this attempt was aizawa.
"They won't hurt you anymore midorya. Your safe ok" he said slowly cradling izuku like a baby.Izuku started to calm down opening his eyes to look at the heros in front of him he thought midnight was somebody else but it couldn't be. Izuku fully calmed down still being cradled in aizawas arms as they explained the situation of izuku staying at UA and his new dad. izuku smiled a genuine smile like the ones he would give when his mom was around him. This smile made the heros day since the boy hadn't shown a full smile for the few days he was there. Izuku knew he would be safe with thm, he made a promise that he would learn to love the heros like he once did, and most importantly he promised to be the next #1 hero.

And even though he would start at the same time as most, izuku midorya would begin to climb. Why? Because he was non-stop

A/n:
Hey everyone how's your quarentine going. Again sorry about the art but ya know online school is new, I can't see my friends or my gf, and I'm sleep deprived. Not exactly the best combination. Anyways ummm art did improve in the last year like-
New art

 Anyways ummm art did improve in the last year like-New art

Old art (aka last year when I posted this chapter)

LIKE WOAH IMPROVEMENT IS REAL. Anyways goodbye untill next time.. POTATOOO OUT

 POTATOOO OUT