Desicions ( again read it all)

Alright so looking at the votes a lot of you said re-write but the people who said scrap it also made some valid points. So taking everything into consideration I will re-write it but I will definitely be making ideas for a new story while I'm writing I meaning that by the time I finish I'll already have another story mapped out. The way I'm doing this may be confusing so here's a quick rundown.

1.) I'm starting off rewriting chapter one (obviously). Keeping in mind that the timeline is confusing from there I will have less random time skips unless I feel a certain scene is being dragged out like car rides or something.

2.) the whole mute this and cursed quirk part was super weird I admit so although I won't have that there will still be the voice in his head but more thought out and it won't come as early in the story

3.) instead of deleting a chapter and rewriting it I'm going to keep the chapter and when it's done I'm just going to put rewritten after it for example "blackout (rewritten)"

4.) im definitely going to be on top of my update schedule like before

5.) Im going to be making more references (peep all the Hamilton fans from last time). But I want to make it kind of a game.So at the end of every chapter with a Reference I'll say that there is a reference and and every few chapters I'll @ whoever got all of them.

And finally 6.) although it's not my biggest necessity it would be nice to have a proofreader so if you want to do that I'll add some places you can contact me at the bottom

So have fun rereading everything ( I'm working on the 1st chapter tomorrow) and without further ado .....

Potato out

Potato out.

Instagram: trash_weeb3
Discord: what's a dad
Tiktok: trash_weeb ( my tiktok dms don't work tho)