Chapter Eight:Party Time

(ex/bff/n) and (ex/bff/new/bff/n) have not said or done anything to you and (c/n) all week so you thought she really meant what they said on Monday, but unlucky for you it was Friday the party was today and you were just finished with school. 'I hope (c/n) doesn't remember about the-' (c/n) interrupted my thoughts by saying, "Don't forget about the party, I will pick you up at 7:00!"

"Oh I almost forgot!" I said sarcastically

"(y/n) I know you aren't excited but we will have fun, I promise!" He said happy which made me blush but I hid my face so nobody could see.

"I know, I know, see you at 7:00!" You said walking off

"Bye!" He said before you got too far

"Bye!" You yelled back

**Time skip to when you are getting ready for the party**

You got showered, changed, and put on some makeup. You were so nervous but you knew (c/n) would keep you safe. You were think about what you and (c/n) were but before you got too far in you thoughts you heard the door bell ring. You told your parents when you would be back, they didn't really care because it was a weekend night.

"Coming!" You yelled to the door before being so excited that you tripped down the stairs.

"Sorry I took so long!" You said smiling at (c/n)

He quickly replied back saying, "No, it's ok, you look nice!" While blushing

"Oh, thanks!" You said blushing a little

After that you guys walked to the party and when you got there it was bright and very loud when you got in there (c/n) said he was gonna get some snacks so you stayed by the door not talking to many people it was literally an hour and (ex/bff/new/bff/n) came up to you saying "Hey (y/n) you seem lonely wanna get some food with me in the kitchen?"

"Uh, I don't know, (c/n) said he was getting us some snacks.." You said not really wanting to talk to her

"Really, because him and (ex/bff) are hitting it off right now, if you know what I mean." She winking while saying it quietly

"WHAT?!" You said mad

"Uh, yea I am sorry, you should come with me it will probably make you feel better we can talk and stuff while getting food." She said smiling

"Uh, yea, sure." You said now annoyed by (c/n)

'Would he really do this to me?'
'No he would never.'
'But maybe he isn't really who I thought he was'
I thought

When you stepped in to the kitchen you saw something disgusting, terrifying, and overall backstabbing... (c/n) and (ex/bff) were making out on the counter.

"I gotta go!" You said glaring at (c/n)

He got up fast and said, "What, (y/n)!"

You didn't care and just said "(c/n) I am tired of your crap!"

You left that night and ignored everyone and everything.