He's blind don't worry

Best boi kiri's POV

"Come on Kirishima" I heard Midoriya yell from the hall "Ya shitty hair hurry the hell up" Yelled (his future wife) Bakugou.

     They all were waiting for me to come hurry up with to the hot springs " I-i'll be there in a minute" I yelled because I have a little problem, I look down to see my man part up . . . . . . . . Because of Bakugou . . . . . .  "Ok Kirishima we'll be at the hot springs with the others waiting" Midoriya said before I hear him walking off with Bakugo.

      So now I have to solve this problem. . . . . I move my towel and my thing come springing up and im surprised to see it grow a little more. I took a deep breath and started to rub my hand up and down it slowly getting faster "Ahhh~" I accidentally let out a moan. I keep seeing pictures of Bakugou in my head, moving my hand a little faster. "MMhh Bakugou~" I've had a crush on Bakugou sence I saw him, so manly, so strong, beautiful, strong, I wonder whats he like kis- "AAAhhhh~"my load shoots on my hand. Now I got to clean and hurry up to the hot springs.

         5 minutes later

         I walk into the hot springs in only a towel and see all the bros having fun. "What took you so long?" I hear Iida shout from the other side of the springs.

       "I had to do something, sorry" I walk closer to him and said, whispering the last part. I then see Todoroki talking to Midoriya,and Bakugou sitting there with his eyes closed (cute) and then I see Danki and Sero.

        So I walk over to them, being stupid as always and me being me jump into the water in front of them and yell " PIKACHUUUU" Make a huge splash in front of them, getting them wet and almost everyone else.

          I come out if the water and see them both smiling and staring me dead in the eye. Then I realized I fucked up. So I started running through the water with them chasing me. I thought I got away till Sero got me with his tape sending me to the ground into someone. I open my eyes (still under water) and see SOMEONE'S FREAKING CROTCH IN MY FACE! I take me head frombthe water to see who I fell on and of course it was Bakugou. Then I started to turn as red as my hair and and jumped off him. Then I realized that my face was ON HIS CROTCH, HIS CROTCH MY FACE TOUCHED HIS DICK, HIS DICK. . . . . . . h-his dick. My face was touching his dick, I blushed in humanly more. I freaked out and ran back to my room.

           I was in my room for like 10 minutes till I decided to go back and when I got back almost everyone was gone back to their rooms except Iida, Todoroki, and of course Bakugou. So I tried to just sit in the hot spring and just relax, and forget about what happened. After like 5 minutes Todoroki left, so it was only me, Iida, and Bakubro left. He looked so peaceful and perfect just sitting there with his eye closed not a worry in the world. I was just staring at him and I think he noticed. "What you staring at shitty hair"
          I don't say anything and just look away  and try to pretend nothing happene- "I SAID WHAT YOU STARING AT SHITTY HAIR" I started freaking out, oh shot he got mad. Them I see then starting to storm over here. But Iida yelled at him to go sit back down and for some reason he listened. Iida looked a little irritated for the first time so he took off his glasses and and closed his eyes again just sitting there relaxed.

           Then I look over at Bakugou again and he's just staring at me. Then my body just starts moving on its own towards. Then I sit next to him. But this time is different, instead of feeling scared, I feel relaxed sitting next to him. "What you want" He asked "Oh-h n-nothing" Why do I studder so much when I'm around him. "Don't yell it hurts my head" He said in a calm voice. I like seeing this side of him is nice. I moved a little closer so I'm slightly touching him. He then moves his arm around me. And put his other hand on my (thicc lushes) thigh and squeezes it a little "hmmm" I blushed a little at the noise I made "why don't you say my name like you did earlier in your room~"

        "Wait WH-WHAT!?!?!?!?!?"  I yelled scooting away from Bakugou. "SSSHHHH you'll wake four-eyes if you don't be quiet" He said sitting on my lap straddling me. I blush bright red. He whispered in my ear "I heard you in your room, you need to learn to be quieter~" I can't stop blushing "you-you heard m-me" He starts moving his hips on mine "hhaaa" SHIT I cover my mouth " I didn't walk away with deku I said I had to use the bathroom but headed back to your room and heard you moan my name. And I hope you enjoy every moment of it cause I'm going to make it a reality. "

         He started moving his hips faster and harder    "AAaah mmhhhh" I cover my mouth again but then Bakugou pulled my hand from my mouth and said " Let me make you quiet ". Then kissed me. My eyes widened and slowly fluddered shut. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I didn't I wanted to see how far he would go. Then he pushed down on my crotch and started to play with my nipple "AAHHHHH" He said "I thought I told you too be quiet and shot his tongue in my mouth. "Hhmmm"