drugged?

(They are under the age of 21 to get in a club but their 18)

Bakugou's POV

Text conversation:

Bakugou: hey yo shitty hair

Kirishima: ya

Wow he responded almost as soon as I say something, I thought

Bakugou: your coming to a club with me

Kirishima: HOW?!?!?! we're underage how we gonna get in?

Bakugou: I got some connections you dumb fuck

He's so fucking irritating when he asked questions, I thought to myself

Bakugou: I'm coming to pick you up at 9 so be ready

Kirishima: k see you then

(End of text conversation)

Its time to get ready to go. I get in the shower for I couple minutes, then I look in my closet to find something and I pull out a black v-neck shirt and black ripped jeans. I check my phone to see what time it was 8:47 so I have a couple of minutes to spare. I figured I would look for my shoes, that took me like 5 minutes and now I'm heading out the door.

I pull up to shity hairs house and heading up the stairs to knock on the door, he comes to the door with his toothbrush in hand "hey bakugou sorry I'll be done in a sec so come in. " Kiri said with his toothbrush in his mouth. Holy shit his teeth are sexy I thought, I look down "shit  . . . . ." I said a loud. I pull my shirt down to cover it and sit on the couch with my phone to wait till he's done.

"Sorry I took a while, I'm ready to go" I turn around to see Kiri behind me and I take a second to look at his outfit, he's wearing a white crop top with some light grey acid washed jeans and holy shit he pulled it off. "You look gay as hell and come on before I leave ya" I said as I was walking over to the door about to walk out. " OK WAIT UP DON'T LEAVE ME" I see kirishima struggling to get his shoe on. I laugh out loud and wait for him a t the door.

He both got in my car and head to the club. When we got there I see the dude that's supposed to get us in. I didn't say much to him and before I knew it we're in. I look over to see kirishima looking amazed my all the lights and oh boy he's so fucking adora- shit kirishimas not adorable snap out of it I say in my head while slapping my face lightly. "What's wrong? " He asked looking at me "nothing shitty hair" I say as I start to walk off towards the crowd "H-HEY DON'T LEAVE ME" I smirk as I hear him running towards me

After about half a hour I'm kinda drunk but I fell good and Kiri has hardly had anything to drink. I wonder why so I go up to him and tap his shoulder " HEY why you no drink'n? " I asked kinda yelling and so he could hear me. " Because one of us are going to have to drive home and watch you" He said with a slightly irritated tone. "I grab him from behind and whisper in his ear " You mad? " In a voice hardly loud enough for him to hear me. "Ummmm" I said while his face was all red "nothing don't worry about it" he said looking at me with his fucking adorable smile. My face turns slightly red from seeing that. "Weell I'm about to goo back out thay're" I said as I start walking away seeing him look kinda sad but ehh that's his problem. I come up to this bar and sit down. I ask for a shot of vodka when the bar tender gave it to me I started to drink it but someone tapped my shoulder I look around to see no one so I go back to drinking.

After about 10 minutes I start to feel weird but I just ignore it. After sitting there I decided to go to the dance  floor and see this hot girl, so I go near her and after a while of flirting she was finally feeling it. We started to dance."Ahhh" I say as starts to grind on me, normally i wouldn't reacted this much but oh well she was hot I guess? but she stopped and walked away. "Fuuck you" I mumble as I try to find my way back to Kiri my one and only love. Once I see him I look around him and see everything start to go blurrier as I got closer to him and I was still feeling really weird, my body was really warm. "I wanna go now Bakugou" He said in the cutest little shy voice I've ever hearded I just can't help but blurt out " You fuuck'n adorable ye beautiful bastard, and iiiii fucking love youuuuu~" I said whispering in his ear, making him blush and sending shivers down his spine. And holy shit that was cute as fuck, it was also so fucking hot that it made my dick hurt.

     "OUCH" I cried out because I felt a hot feeling spread a cross my body. "You ok? " Kiri say in a confused manner. "Ya, I kinda want to go too" I said in a nervous tone. I looked him straight in the eye and said" My body feels weird and I feel dizzy " I grab his shoulder for balance as I start to fall back. "BAKUGOU YOU OK!?!?" kiri yelled "ya I'm ok" I say in a faint voice, grabbing his shirt. We soon start to Leave but we didn't have a ride so we called for a taxi (kiri spending 5 mins flagging one down). We got in side but for some reason my body was burning up and my dick hurt. "H-hey bakugou d-do you mind if I sent the night. . . . . . "

Part 1 because I just need to upload something and im sorry for not uploading in a long time. There's gonna be a part 2 soon but I might be a while. Also THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!! Also if you see any mistakes point them out please. Oh also it's 1053 words so . . . . . ya . . . .