Chapter three

(Y/N) POV
Everyone here is so nice. At the moment, I'm sharing a room with a girl named Diane. She's the Serpent Sin of Envy, but she's so nice and caring. She reminds me of my youngest sister.

I was sitting by the window, looking at the night sky with the bright, shining stars twinkling. However, the brightest thing in the night sky is the beautiful moon.

"Hey Lady (Y/N), if you want, you can borrow some of my pajamas for bed." Diane offered, as she smiled sweetly at me.

"I would love to." I returned the smile while she went to her closet to take out some pajamas for me.

It's late at night and the moon was still shining bright like always. Wait, since when is there a human figure in the moon?

'Oh well.' I rubbed it off. "I'm back! Here take these." The brunette said, smiling.

"Thank you so much." I took the pair of pajamas. I look at the pajamas to see a (F/C) tank top, and some (S/F/C) shorts.

"Now, I'll be outside while you change," Diane said, walking out the door and closing it.

I started to strip myself of the clothes I've been wearing for days, throwing them in a corner. Looking into a mirror, I saw the mark that was on my (body part). I also saw my scar, which I could never forget, that was on my (different body part). Yes, I am the (favorite animal) of the Heavenly Virtues and the (mythical creature) of Sins. I am a blessing and a curse.

I then started to put on the pajamas, smiling to myself. After changing, I looked around for a brush to comb out my (H/L) (H/C) hair.

I found one and started to brush my hair out. A knock was then heard from the door. "Come in," I said in a calm tone.

"Hey there, (nickname)." The blonde midget said.

"Ummmm, hi," I said awkwardly.

"Since you will be staying here with us, you will be working as a billboard girl." He smirked and threw a uniform to my arms.

"I...uh..." I sweat dropped. "You have to." He kept his smirk on.

"I...um, okay, sure."

"Great, you'll start early in the morning. Now get some shuteye." He winked at me as I sweat dropped again.

He walked out the door, leaving it open. I then saw Diane walking back in with the very cute pig.

"Did he do anything to you?" The pig asked.

"No, he didn't."

"That's good, he should lay his grabby hands off."

"Anyways, (Y/N), let's get some sleep, alright? We have work to do in the morning." Diane started making her way to the bed, getting under the covers. I nodded and placed the uniform, that was in my hands, on a dresser. After that, I headed towards the bed, getting under the covers with Diane.

My back was facing her back while I was looking out the window. "Good night sisters," I whispered low. I then saw Hawk make his way out of the room, smiling.

I shut my eyes, slowly letting darkness consume me.

~Dream~

Darkness; that's all I can see. Darkness everywhere.

I looked down at my hands.

Blood?

But how?

Screaming was heard all around. Looking up again, I saw a kingdom burning. Mothers were carrying their crying children away from this area. Men were fighting something but I wasn't sure what it was.

I then saw them. "S-Sisters, what's going on?"

Both of them slowly walked to me. "Sister, I'm sorry." The middle child said, which was the Wolf Heavenly Virtue of Kindness and Charity, and the Hippogriff Sin of Insanity and the Fall of Man. "I'm sorry sister." She started to cough up blood. I looked at her heart and it had a gash. I looked down at my hands again and saw more blood.

As I looked up, she was right in front of me. "I-I didn't mean t-to." My hand was now inside of her chest, where her heart is. "No...NO!"

"It's okay sister." The youngest one said. "It's okay."

"What have I done to you?" I asked and looked at her. Time had then stopped and the youngest was hugging me. "It's going to be okay." The Panda Heavenly Virtue of Patience and Humility and the Cerberus Sin of Mischief and Revenge said.

"It will be okay sister." She placed her hands on my shoulders. "Now, wake up." I looked at her, confused. "WAKE UP!"

~End of dream~

I jolted up in bed, breathing heavily. What was that? I put my hand on my head and I was sweating. "Lady (Y/N), are you okay?" Elizabeth asked, with concern in her voice. I looked over at her and nodded "I'm alright, Princess Elizabeth."

She started to walk towards me and held both of my hands in her hands, not caring about the sweat that was on them. "We will find your sisters, I promise you lady (Y/N)." She looked very serious.

"Thank you," I said before speaking again,
"You kind of remind me of my youngest sister." She then blushed a bit, "R-Really?"

I nodded and giggled, "Now Princ-"

"Please, just call me Elizabeth." She said and I gave her a smile.

"Then call me (Y/N), please."

She nodded and gave me a very kind smile. "Now, let me get dressed, please. I must get to work with you." She let go of my hands and nodded, walking out of the room and closing the door after. "I guess Diane is an early bird."

I got off of the bed and went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed. I stripped from the pajamas I had on, turned on the water, and got in.

~Time Skip~

Finally, fresh and clean at last. I smiled as I took in the fresh air. I looked in the mirror one last time as I was wearing the same thing as Elizabeth. Man, this skirt and top are short. "God damn you Meliodas."

I started to walk out of the room, going down the stairs to be greeted by all of them; Ban, King, Merlin, Escanor, Elizabeth, Diane, Meliodas, Gowther, and lastly, Hawk.

"Good morning everyone!" I said cheerfully.

All of a sudden, I felt some weight on my back and then someone groping me. I blushed in embarrassment, "Captain, do you really have to do that?" Ban asked.

"I'm just checking if it fits," Meliodas said.

"You perv!" Hawk yelled at him.

Then, all of a sudden, I flipped Meliodas out of a window, "Don't do that."

Everyone was sweat dropping, "Meliodas, are you alright?" Elizabeth said, worried about him.

"It was worth it." He said as he came back into the tavern. Elizabeth laughed nervously.

I facepalmed, "This is gonna be a fun journey." I sighed and saw almost everyone laughing.

"Until next time~"

Whoop another chapter done YAY! UNTILE NEXT TIME BYEEEEE -bonniegirlover36