Prologue

Jaziel Alston Romero, a boy who had always been neglected from when he could remember.

He was the youngest son of Romero's, a powerful family of XX city. He was neglected and was considered a bad luck in family.why? Just because of Heterochromia Iridium. Jaziel was neither loved nor cared by his family members. Seeing other child playing and being happy with their parents he wanted to do the same but no one in the family including his mom dad brothers and sister acknowledge his presence.

But he didn't gave up he tried to acquire first position every time and he acquired but there was no one to congratulate him excluding his teachers.

There was no friends of his.
His only friend was his 💻 laptop, which he got from his part-time.
He worked and worked and worked.
He built a small company but no body cared about that. His mother and father rather than being proud didn't even blink at him.

There come Adeliah syrk working in his company bringing joy for him.
His friends of company betrayed him.
His brothers betrayed him.
He couldn't trust anybody.
But Adeliah syrk was a kind girl which made him trust her.
He liked her but because of rejection didn't said it to her.

The so called kind girl was not so kind as she shows.
She was having a affair with his brother.
She was a green bitch.
But of course Jaziel didn't knew that.
He fell into her trap.
His company mow become hers.
But he unknown of that loved her crazily.
He yearned to love and he did.
Never loving other she was his world.
But she betrayed him, plotted against him with his brothers.
They drugged him.
His reputation became worse.
They killed him it lool like a accident.

At last he realized, no people are selfless all have ulterior motives.
He was betrayed again and again.
And for the first he wanted to take revenge for himself, for the first time he cried, for the first time he swear to become cold hearted, for the first time he swear not to yearn.

He prayed, prayed to the God, who did exist or not that if their is afterlife please give him the chance to revenge the people who do him wrong and the ones who kiiled him. And he closed his eyes.

He woke up in blinding white room.
His first thought wasn't where he was, is he really dead? But of revenge his body emitting a cold aura.

"Hello Host"

Jaziel alertly looked around him. But couldn't find anybody. He now noticed the blinding white room or space. It hurts his eyes.

"Hello Host, I am system 912 .
When you were on the verge of dying I bind Myself to you so in the mortal world only your shell is dead not your soul as you are right now on my space"

In the blink of an eye, a white ball appeared .

Jaziel looked on emotionlessly.

The ball said : If you complete the task of happily ever after with the with the female lead or make sure that villains and cannon fodders stay the same way they should, then you will be gaining soul power and you could form your own body"

His host still looked on not showing any type of emotion in his face.

The ball looked on awkwardly as this never happened to him ever as his other hosts woul jump on forming their new body as they can make themselves look beautiful and handsome.
But his present host was neither jumping in joy nor was he showing any emotion.

He again tried to persuade him : Host you can go back to your world to take revenge please agree to complete the task?

Listening this his host turned to him and asked if he was really sure that he could return back to his world after progressing and completing the task.

"yes yes you could host so please agree? "

Jaziel weigh the pros and cons and reluctantly agrees to him

The ball jumped around happily.

" so host shall we start the mission "

"hmm" replied the host.

"processing data start transferring 30...20....15....9...5,4,3,2,1,0"