Arc 1 (1.1)

JAIZEL has completed many worlds but maybe he was just unfortunate or unlucky he was betrayed again and again by the people of the world he had gone to complete his overall mission.

He was to choose if he want to be second male lead or cannon fodder to complete each world.

In the first world, he choose to be a second male lead. He thought that now since he had transmigrated he wouldn’t get unnoticed and betrayed but boy he was so wrong.
Human nature was so selfish that even if he had wholeheartedly trusted his life to them in any threating matter he was backstabbed by them. So from them, he choose to be a minor cannon fodder character.

So from 2nd world he acted out of his (shell/host?) character. He was warned by his system 912 but JAIZEL simply just didn’t care about that he thought that since he was to make sure that his body which he reside during every world has to die at the end from ml or protagonist hand’s than he would do as he pleased.

But even if he act OOC he was still killed by the world’s son and daughter. He used points to save his life from dying from ml or protagonist hand’s but that was of no use he would still die at the end and the MALE LEAD and FEMALE LEAD would live their life happily.

He gained soul power and points completing each world. By passing time, he had become so heartless and emotionless that even if he had to die his eyes would remain same not even flickering at the surprise or the pain inflicted on him.

He already forgot the LOVE he wanted to obtain so much. He had already completed 999 worlds and this was his last world. And then he would be send to the system space to rest for another 2000 years.

It was the rule for every host and system to rest after completing 1000 worlds and mission.

His eyes not even looking with emotion and was completely blank, when the person standing in front of him stabbed him with the knife.

The door opened and came a beautiful girl who looked kind of pure and innocent aka the female lead of this world. Rather than the 999 worlds he completed this world girl was much more pure than any other so when she saw him stabbed she cried and came running to him and held him.

He had expected this to happen but even so he was completely emotionless and didn’t said anything not a change in his face .it was like he was not even stabbed.

The girl stood up and said: Shi ge, you had a company but you still didn’t want to name it on my name so for the sake of this poor girl why don’t you name it now that you are on the verge of dying , NO?

But then again he was the same as other people as in the other world.
Saying this she began to laugh madly.
The ML hugged her and kissed her in front of him.

But JAIZEL didn’t say anything. The blood was flowing continuously fr

om the place where he was stabbed.
JAIZEL: A FUCKING BASTARD SON SAME AS HIS MOTHER

Being provoked by him, the ML stabbed him repeatedly.

His shell died and he leaved the world. System space where he was present right now was his system 912 space.

He closed his eyes to rest.
2000 years later,

System 912 floats around his host’s body or rather soul.

JAIZEL opened his eyes.
System 912: hello host nice to see you 2000 years later.
JAIZEL: hmm
JAIZEL keeps on staring blankly at the space in front of him.
System: Are you okay host?
JAIZEL: lets processed to the another world system.
                    Silence         
System: o….okay host.
Processing data start transferring 9.8.6.5.4.3.2.1.0