Chapter 1

°Ashleys POV°

Hi my name is Ashley Martinez I'm 20 years old and I live in New York, New York. I have a 3 year old son named Ashton Carter Brown. He is the light of my life. His father is the one and only Jayden Brown. We were together for quite a while. We first knew each other in 6th grade but we never talked or anything until 8th grade. We were close friends until he asked me out in the beginning of freshman year. Of course I said yes. We were together for the whole four years of high school. I loved him so much we even talked about having children together and getting married. But sadly we split up because he wanted to become an actor and if you want to be a actor that will most likely happen if you live in Los Angeles. So he moved there. But a week before he left We did it. For the last time and then a two months later I found out I was pregnant. As soon as he got to Los Angeles he auditioned for this action movie and he got the part. He did so good for it being his first ever movie. So he is mr.Big shot right now living in los Angeles. I am so proud of him for going that far in his dream but I miss him so much. I know I'm being selfish but he probably doesn't even remember me. He most likely has a new beautiful girlfriend now. I have not got in touch with him. He won't answer my text and calls. I tried calling him so much once I found out but he never answered. I figured that he was busy but one day I saw his Instagram. He has the same Instagram that he had since high school and I remembered he had posted A lot of pictures of us. But when I was looking for them I went all the way to the bottom and they were all gone. It was like my heart broke in a million different pieces. I was so sad but I mean he did live on the other side of the United States so I kinda get it but still I didn't think he will go through all the pictures of us and delete them. There was honestly so much. But anyways I have one sister and two brothers. I'm the oldest out of them. My sister is 17 years old. One of my brothers is 15 years old and the other one is 10 years old. I lived with my parents while I was pregnant and was going to school to become a ER nurse. The schooling was really fast and it paid really good so I went with that job. Once I graduated college I got a job at a hospital here in New York . I actually bought a beautiful house with the help of my mom and it is everything I dreamed of. I got my own car, my own house, my dream job, my beautiful baby boy Ashton, and our dog Benji. This is all I really need in my life. And It could not be any better.

Word count: 575 words

A\N So how is the story going so far?? Let me know if I need to change anything. Byeeeeeee👋👋 Thanks for reading my book!!!!!!~ A\N