02. Earthling

Hoseok

The girl who minutes ago complained about her mothers rose bushes was now walking towards the huge patch of destroyed flowers, in which Hoseok still laid. Yet she didn't notice.

Of course she didn't. Angels are invisible to the human eye, unless they grant a human to see them.

The girl was now standing above him, a pan raised above her shoulder, ready to hit the intruder with it. So if he revealed himself, he should at least move before he does so.

Would it hurt if she hit him?

Technically it shouldn't, he's dead after all. Yet, he still felt the pain on his back where once his wings were.

Hoseok was in deep thought for a while, ignoring the girl that squinted at the roses in confusion.

Yet once he felt as if it's time to, he started to get up, just as a ball of fluff ran straight up to him, starting to bark at him. A small huff leaves his lips at that, trying to hush the small animal as he moves away from the roses.

When he was small, and still alive, he believed dogs could see the dead, because his dog Mickey often barked at nothing. After all it turned out to be true.

The girl watched her dog in confusion, trying to hush it as well to not wake up any of the neighbors.

Her attempts to hush it were stopped by the small gust of wind she felt in this windless night.

At the sight of a dark shadow suddenly in her garden she flinched, her pan thrown into Hoseok's direction. He was ready to be hit by it, but that girl's throw was off by miles. "Good throw." He sarcastically spoke.

You

She was practically frozen as he spoke. The weirdo that just showed up out of nowhere was a tall dude. So the chances of self defense were pretty slim for her.

Yet she couldn't tell much more about. The moonshine only allowed her to see so much.

"So. Are you just going to keep staring at me or what?" The guy said, his voice sounding mockingly. But still Y/N couldn't speak, so she was left just staring at him.

Her mother always has been a superstitious person. So in her life, she taught Y/N a lot about what she read. And the way he appeared made Y/N recognize what he could be. But she couldn't jump to conclusions, you did that once. In elementary school. And she was damn wrong.

It was a teacher of Y/N. Mrs. Lee. She was always so mean to everyone and Y/N never understood why. That was until her mother taught her about witches. They can disguise themselves, they hate children and are always unnecessarily mean.

The next morning Y/N ended up heading to the Mrs. Lee. Over night she did a lot of research how to get rid of the witch, so Y/N can be the hero and banish her.

She had a cup of water in her small hands, exactly one table spoon of salt added along with some parsley. And as Mrs. Lee turned to Y/N that morning, the little girl just threw the brew it right at the accused witch.

So of course the teacher was mad. Y/N's parents were called and the young girl had to sit and wait by the principals office for her parents.

Y/N was expelled from school for two weeks after that. Her father wasn't pleased while her mother tried to find excuses for the little girl.

And that's when Y/N realized two things. One, there are no real witches and two, she practically tried to murder her teacher.

A finger snapping in front of her face caused Y/N to come back into reality. At first she jumped into defense mode, but as she saw the tall weirdo she just looked closely at him. He clearly wasn't a witch.

"Look, I'm sorry I fell into your mothers flowers. But if you'd exc-" "Ha!" He was caught of guard if Y/N's small victory call.

"You are my guardian angel." The biggest grin spread on her face as she looked at him.

Everything pointed at it. Him literally falling into the flowers and him appearing out of no where.

"What? No I'm not." He tried to convince her, but suddenly his face filled with concentration, while she still stupidly smiled at him.

"Was it supposed to be a secret?" Y/N started to tease him, but got cut off by him holding up his hand, starting to grin.

Hoseok

"You know what." The girl curiously looked up to him as he is grinning at her now. "I indeed am your guardian angel."

Maybe this is his way back to heaven.

{I'm back after a week 😅 But hey! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and maybe leave a comment and some love?:) Thank you for reading this fan fiction!}