The Great Prince Part 2 Hundreds of Pounds of Fat

After many months of searching the kingdom, the girl was found, and the King and Queen were cautiously excited. They loved their son no matter what, but they knew his size was a challenge.
When finally the girl was before him, Prince Nick felt his heart leap behind his soft moobs. She's even more beautiful than before. He realized as the slim girl approached him shyly. I can only hope that she, like her mother, wants to marry up.

"My Prince." She said softly, extending one small hand. As Nick caught her hand in his fat one she ducked her head respectfully. "I am Lady Anna, and I am so honoured that you have invited me here."
"Lady Anna." He said formally. "The honour is mine."

He was 480 pounds when he began courting her, but soon he began gaining weight again, much to his surprise. It had been so long since he'd put on any weight he'd assumed he was as heavy as he was going to get. He hoped Anna didn't notice his slowly swelling belly, but he could feel his clothes getting tighter every time he met up with her.

He worried that the beautiful girl was only interested in his title, but he figured beggars couldn't be choosers, especially since he knew he was getting even bigger.

Although she was a lady in every respect, her small hands had a way of touching him that made him melt. When standing by his side she would rest one hand on the side of his huge belly, not seeming to notice the swelling, sagging rolls. When seated next to him she'd place her hand on his dimpled knee, not even minding when, as he leaned forward, his stomach spilled over her fingers. It almost seemed as if she didn't mind his weight, which was good for Nick. Even as she darted shy, sweet looks at him he was gaining, soon outgrowing even his biggest clothes.

At 560 pounds he asked Anna for her hand in marriage and he was thrilled when her eyes lit up and she said yes.
"Of course I will!" Anna exclaimed, throwing her arms around his chubby neck. "I love you, Nicholas."

Nick figured the stress of worrying about her intentions must have been getting to him, because despite their short engagement he managed to pack on an additional eighty pounds before their wedding day. His wedding suit had to be let out twice before it was scrapped and a completely new one was made.

Anna didn't seem to notice his rapidly growing waistline. She was so excited, planning their wedding and their marriage. Whatever she truly thought when she looked at his immense rolls, she covered up with a huge smile every time she saw him, and sometimes Nicholas let himself believe it was real.

Despite his reservations about her possible intentions, Prince Nicholas couldn't help but smile as he watched his gorgeous bride walk down the aisle.
Even if she never loves me I will love her. He thought, watching her cheeks flushing as she approached him. Maybe even if she just wants my title we can still be happy.

Anna looked as happy as any bride could be as she took his fat hands in her tiny ones, looking up at him with a very convincing look of love. When she leaned in to kiss him, she whispered that she loved him and Nick was elated.
Maybe...? But no. He decided. No one could love someone my size.

When they reached the cottage where they were to spend their honeymoon, Nick wondered what would happen. She will have to consummate the wedding, won't she...? He wondered as they entered the bedroom. I hope so, even if she just does it once to make sure the marriage is legal.
He needn't have worried. Although Anna was as shy as any new bride, she quickly made it clear she intended to consummate the marriage immediately. Probably to ensure I don't try to have it annulled and her title removed. Nick thought to himself.

Her hands were hesitant as she helped him pull his clothes off, and despite everything her hands seemed to linger on his skin as gravity pulled his swollen skin downwards, new stretch marks soft red against the faded colour of the older marks. Although he was over six hundred pounds his new bride seemed eager to explore his body, fingers sliding across his dimpled flesh, testing the weight of his various rolls as she squeezed her fingers beneath his bulk.

And when Nicholas was fully naked, his apron of fat obscuring his manhood, she removed her own clothes, her eyes roving over his body. He tried to not feel self conscious, but with his belly swelling halfway down his thighs and his breasts as big as his head it wasn't easy. Anna's body, however, was perfect in his mind, slim and shapely, with smooth creamy skin.

"How does this work?" Anna asked, looking over his body expectantly. To his surprise instead of pulling away in revulsion his bride seemed eager, sliding slim fingers over his engorged rolls as she pressed her body against his.
Prince Nick felt his cheeks grow red. "Lay down and I'll show you." He said, though he was just as inexperienced.

The first time they tried, neither of them realized they actually didn't consummate their marriage. Nick was so immense he inadvertently wedged his privates between his own growing rolls, and having never had sex before, he didn't know the difference. And his bride seemed to enjoy herself so he figured it was right.

In the morning they succeeded in having penetrative sex, and Nick figured she must be faking her enjoyment because she'd sounded just as excited when he hadn't penetrated her as when he finally did. For him, the sex was unbelievable, and his bride seemed to love it just as much. Every morning she'd wake him up by lifting his overflowing belly and finding his member, one hand cupping his overflowing breasts, lips kissing every inch of his stretch marked gut.

She's very good at pretending to find me attractive. He thought as he felt his bride cleaning his seed from his underbelly. "I had heard sex was supposed to be painful." Anna told him as she rubbed his love handles, her arms stretched wide around his abdomen. "But its been amazing." She looked at him shyly from beneath her long lashes. "You're a bit heavy on top of me, especially the last few times." She observed, her cheeks flushing. "But it's a delicious feeling. I never imagined it could feel so good."

Nick felt embarrassed by her observation that he was still getting heavier, but he had to admit he agreed. The sex was mind blowing, and Anna was somehow equal parts loving and sexy. She would so lovingly and carefully lift his belly up and then she'd ride him until he practically exploded. When she noticed new stretch marks blossoming on his lower belly she kissed them sweetly and then squeezed her head below his gut to put her mouth down there, doing things he'd never even imagined we're possible.

His bride ensured that the servants brought huge amounts of food in at every meal, insisting he needed to keep his energy up, and Nicholas appreciated it. He had worried that Anna would try to slow his intake, but he knew that though he ate a great deal, his intake seemed to have little impact on his growing waistline. No matter what he ate, if Anna was around he seemed to gain. But he had grown accustomed to eating huge portions so he appreciated that his bride wanted him to be sated.

The only thing that troubled him was knowing that she was just after the crown. Well, that and the fact at he knew he was gaining again. At least she has already married me. He consoled himself as he rubbed his fat hands across his vast and swelling rolls. I can't imagine she would have married me even for the crown if she'd realized I was going to start gaining again.

By the time they returned from their honeymoon Nick was over seven hundred pounds, so bloated he could barely walk, his belly swelling heavily in front of him so that he needed to sway back and forth to get momentum. His legs were swollen tree trunks, dimpled calves spilling over his swollen feet. His arms were many times bigger around than Anna, so heavy that sometimes it was only their great weight that slowed down his eating. Whenever the Princess noticed this she would help him, slim fingers bringing food and drink to his waiting mouth while her other hand instinctively rubbed the tightness of his swelling stomach. Between that and her endless patience with his heavy, lumbering steps, she made Nick love her even if he knew she could never love him.

Despite his steadily increasing obesity, Anna still unrobed him every night and had her way with him.
She must want to get a royal heir before I'm too fat to climb on top of her. Nick realized, lifting his belly to give her access.

He was growing so big it was almost impossible for her to find his member but she worked at it until she succeeded every time. And Nicholas had to admit he loved her hands on him even while she struggled beneath his great belly. Imagining that his tiny bride actually liked his weight was almost enough to get him off. He knew it was impossible, but as he felt her tireless efforts to get under him it wasn't hard to pretend.

How fortunate would that be? The Prince thought idly as his bride poured heavy cream down his throat. To have a Princess that loved my growing belly as much as I do. 

It was the first time he had realized that he truly did love his weight. He loved gaining, and it secretly aroused him to feel his bride struggling against hundreds of pounds of fat to try to satisfy him sexually. She was so tiny and he was growing so immense next to her that he could almost always feel his manhood standing at attention. And the bigger he grew, the heavier his belly pressed against his privates, the more aroused he became at the thought of how truly enormous he was becoming.

I'm the biggest Prince that ever lived. Nicholas thought, loving the idea. And I'm going to get even bigger. 

If only my Princess enjoyed my weight as much as I do.