The Great Prince Part 3 Intimacy

"I know it is not my place to say, my Prince." Anna said one day, her eyes lowered respectfully. "But I think you have gained. Your shirt no longer covers your lower belly and the seams strain tight across your breasts." She met his gaze as he felt her hands rubbing the skin of his under belly. "Perhaps it is time we got clothing more appropriate for a man of your impressive stature." She hesitated. "Perhaps attire with some room to grow." 

Her eyes widened as she noticed his sudden arousal, a smile playing about her lips. She had the servants help him onto his back and then dismissed them. "I am glad to see our honeymoon is not over." She said as she began undoing his constrictive pants. "I want you to always be sated, my Prince."

As he lay on his back, feeling her struggling against so much soft fat, he grew even harder. And suddenly, though he could see very little with his great belly in the way, he could have sworn he suddenly felt himself growing even fatter.

"Oh, my." The Princess said, her body shuddering in ecstasy. "I can almost feel you gaining against me, your belly growing heavier and heavier even as we—" she gasped in a sudden orgasm and Nick really could have sworn he felt himself bursting outwards with even greater obesity. His breasts swelled into his bride's hands, belly curving further around his slight bride, and he exploded in pleasure at the idea of gaining even as they had sex.

It was impossible, of course. But as he struggled to sit up, his legs spreading wide to make room for his belly he heard a huge rip.
"Oh, my Prince." Anna said, smiling as she tugged at the tatters of his shirt. "I must keep you as satisfied as you keep me." She said indulgently, caressing his swollen rolls.

I do actually look bigger. The Prince thought as his bride had the servants bring in more food. He ran his fat hands across the expanse of his heavy and overflowing rolls. A lot bigger.

Soon, Prince Nicholas's weight had surged past eight hundred pounds and walking became almost impossible. His breasts spilled to either side of a gut so immense that Nick could no longer reach around it. Moving even a few feet left him winded for hours. He was so heavy he took to staying in bed all day, waited on by servants and by Anna. Still, despite his rapidly expanding waistline Anna managed to find positions to have sex every night. And when he grew too large for sex she'd still reach her hand deep beneath him and give him sexual release.

Maybe she's hoping she can still transfer my seed to her womb...? Nicholas thought as he climaxed into her waiting hand.
And still his weight climbed, his belly swelling well past his knees, upper arms spilling over and engulfing his forearms. Hands so fat the Prince couldn't do much more than eat.

"You're getting so heavy." Anna observed as his weight climbed over 900 pounds. "I don't know if I can get my arm under your great belly anymore, my Prince." She said, rubbing his swollen middle. The realization that he'd grown so fat his wife could no longer lift his belly made Nick's member press hard into his hefty apron of fat, but even it stood no chance against the heavy rolls pressing down on it. I just climaxed over realizing I'm too fat for sexual satisfaction. He thought ruefully. It was such a strange realization, but as appealing as he found his beautiful wife, somehow his own endless girth gave him even more pleasure.

I'm the biggest Prince ever. He thought, smiling. And I'm still growing.
Despite this thought, the Prince was sad. He'd failed to give her an heir and his penis was trapped beneath hundreds of pounds of blubber. He assumed she'd start avoiding him, instead, enjoying her title while he was bed bound, no longer able to support his still growing weight.

But to his surprise the Princess came back the next morning, and every morning after, servants in tow. "Make my Prince comfortable." She instructed, patting one of his huge dimpled arms. "And please don't make him wait on his meals. If he is hungry he shall eat."

Maybe she's just going to fatten me up till I die of a heart affliction. Nick thought, watching his bride give instructions to the servants. Whatever her intentions, she made sure his every need was catered to. And she took care of many of his more intimate needs for him while he worked with the advisors on how to run the kingdom.

She probably wants to be near to hear my plans so she'll understand it all when I die. Prince Nick thought without bitterness, enjoying feeling her hands rubbing his overfed belly. It wasn't a terrible trade off in his mind. If he was going to be obese, he'd rather do it with someone who kept him full and who gave him belly rubs, and hopefully she'd learn how to take care of the Kingdom in the meantime.

Every evening, after Anna made sure he was full and comfortable, the Princess would sit on one of his enormous legs and caress his belly and breasts while she talked to him of her plans for their future, always sounding so positive about it. Prince Nicholas couldn't figure it out, but he enjoyed it. Sometimes the rubbing sent enough ripples through his flesh that he could feel his member standing up far below his blubber. Every once in a while it was enough to make him climax into his own folds of fat.

When Anna discovered this she took great efforts to shake and jiggle his belly, hoping to bring him to climax before retiring to her chambers.
Prince Nick continued to grow, bigger and heavier every day. The Princess gave up her chambers, choosing to be by his side, meeting his needs at all hours.

He outgrew clothes so fast they gave up on trying to clothe him when he was over a thousand pounds. When his blubber threatened to overflow the bed at twelve hundred pounds, Anna had carpenters in to expand his bed several feet on either side. She made sure the servants provided him with an endless supply of food, and she took great care to wash and rub his swelling folds of fat. She had special ointments brought in from far off lands to rub into his ever expanding fat, and special meals made to satisfy his ever growing appetite.

"You grow so quickly." Anna observed as she caressed one of his breasts, her voice almost impressed. "I never imagined anyone could get so big."
"I'm sorry." Nicholas said sincerely. Whatever her intentions, he wouldn't wish the role of his bride onto anyone. "I don't mean to gain so much."

Anna looked at him over his growing belly, a smile on her beautiful face. "Although I often think of our first dance and miss it, I would not change you for the world, my Prince. You are perfect to me."
Her eyes widened as suddenly one of his rolls bulged outward, nudging her back a step. "Are you hungry, Nicholas?" She asked expectantly, her hands drawing designs in his flesh.

"No, I'm fine." He said, shaking his head, even as his belly betrayed him with a growl.
"I'll get you food immediately." Anna promised, disappearing through his door.

As much as Prince Nicholas's many fat rolls grew, so did the prosperity of the kingdom. Nicholas had learned well. Even from his bedchamber he was able to run his kingdom smoothly. Although no one had seen the Prince in many moons, they all spoke of him reverently as they all prospered. They knew their Prince was responsible for their good fortune, they just had no idea that he still gaining so heavily.

Even as Nick's weight climbed, soon over a ton, Anna still spent her days by his side, her hands alternating feeding him and rubbing him. Whatever her intentions, Nicholas felt bad that such a young beauty was stuck with an immobile and ever growing husband.
"I'm sorry." He said one day as Anna put powder under his breasts and between his swelling rolls. "I wish I could get out of this bed. I wish I could be the husband you deserve."

Anna looked at him thoughtfully before leaning closer, one arm stretched across his vast belly and the other trapped beneath his left breast. "Although there are many things I wish we could do together, Nicholas, I prefer to look at the good things." She said, squeezing him gently. "I love that we get to spend so much time together. Though we can't have intercourse anymore, we get to share more intimacy than most couples." She smiled softly. "And though I would have loved to carry your child for you, I am grateful I get to care for your needs as your belly grows."

The Prince smiled, his overflowing cheeks dimpling deeply. It was such a sweet sentiment—one he wished he could believe, but he could not. He simply couldn't imagine his wife would love him even as he was outgrowing the oversized bed she'd had made for him.
Still, he appreciated that she catered to him, when anyone else would have abandoned him to be alone as he slowly filled up his chambers with roll after roll of stretch marked flab.

But Princess Anna rarely left his side. She commissioned a crew to expand his room as his quarters grew tighter, gently cradling his belly as it expanded into her arms even while the crew worked. She oversaw the servants, insisting that they cook endlessly for her Prince, wanting him always to be satisfied, even crawling atop his great belly to hand feed him when his arms grew too weak to lift for long. And she had not forgotten her wifely duties either. Although conventional intercourse had ceased to be a possibility thousands of pounds earlier, Anna seemed to take great pleasure in finding new ways to arouse her husband's sexual appetite.

She grew very keen at noticing his reactions to certain foods and certain touches, and several times a day she would send the servants out of his chambers, straddling his bulging belly, riding him rhythmically till his own jiggling got him off.

"My Prince." She said reverently as she gasped atop his tidal wave of quivering fat. "You never fail to amaze me with your ever growing appetites." She looked at him with a look he could only think of as love, her cheeks pink with something that looked like arousal. "How I love to satisfy you even as your belly swells."

Prince Nick found himself aroused again, though he knew she was just playing a role.
Somehow the Princess saw this, her eyes lighting up. "Oh, my sweet and growing Prince. Your appetites are as endless as my love for you." The Prince didn't have a chance to doubt her words because suddenly she was rubbing him again, his own undulating flesh rippling and jiggling right down to his manhood, and they both rode tides of ecstasy and adipose until they were both gasping.

"Oh, you've gained again, my Prince." Princess Anna said as she slid off of his overflowing belly. "And heavily too, by the looks of things." Her voice sounded so impressed as she caressed and lifted parts of his swollen belly. "I will send for the servants immediately. I can't have my sweet Prince going hungry."

Prince Nick had never imagined his life could be as happy as it was. Anna was a devoted and loving wife, no matter what her true intentions, and she spent her days indulging in his every whim.
He was not without concern, however, about his expanding flesh.

"Father." He said one day when his parents were visiting his chambers. "Although my wife ensures I am fully sated at every meal, I have found that even when I deny myself food my flesh still grows. No matter what I eat I continue to gain as if by magic of some sort."
He noticed a look cross both of his parents' faces as they both suddenly recalled his infancy so many years and tons earlier.

"It couldn't be—" His mother said, looking at the King in alarm.
"Could it?" The King asked, looking equally shocked. "Certainly the curse couldn't have—" He gestured to his house sized son. "But perhaps it has."
"What curse?" Nick demanded, suddenly nervous. "What are you talking about?"

His parents exchanged a meaningful look and then both reached out to caress the son they loved no matter what. "Oh, my child." The Queen began, her face clouded with worry. "When you were just a baby, still small enough for my arms, an evil Sorceress cast a curse upon you."
"We never knew what the curse was." The King admitted. "But you grew into such a smart and thoughtful young man we thought her curse had missed its mark."

Nick started in shock, his entire body rippling as he moved. "That must be why I've gained so easily." He stated firmly. "You must find her so she can lift the curse before I swell to fill up the entire castle ."
His parents exchanged another look. "It will be done, my son." The Queen reassured him. "Your happiness is all that has ever mattered to us."

A curse. Nicholas thought, shocked. If we can just reverse the curse everything will be perfect. I'll be thin, and Anna will love me.

Although the idea of Anna loving him was a wonderful one, Nicholas didn't let himself dwell on the other thought because the curse had to broken , didn't it? It was the only way for the Prince to be happy, and the only way for Princess Anna to love him.... wasn't it?