The alleyway

TURN THE VIDEO ON, THE SECOND SLIDE.

There he was, A 6ft tall man in a turtleneck standing across the narrow alley road staring at me in disgust... he had his face covered from his top eyeing me down like I was some meat.I don't know what grew in me but I began to feel insecure, my eyes and lips drooped as he continued to judge me from afar.
"Hood rats these days.." I muttered loud enough for him to hear.
" excuse me? " he said, with a sinister grin.
"You heard me loud and clear, why are you standing here all alone, don't you have a house and family to look forward to?"
"It's called business, you whore, don't you have a man to sleep with today? I mean the bills don't pay themselves. What other way are you gonna sell urself other than ur body?"
I scoffed
"Obviously you would know all about whores, ur mom is probably one"
"Bitch, What the fu-"
It didn't take long for him to start chasing me , I ran for it too while flipping him off. I didn't even look back, honestly I was too scared to, there was no telling what that gangster had inside his pockets...

but he looked so familiar, everything about him reminded me of someone, someone I used to know...
-
-
-
-
DEAN's POV
Jeez, I didn't really want to chase her but the few seconds I did felt like a race. Damn she was really fast... I saw that middle finger you gave me you slut... *looks down* what's this?
Oh, she dropped her wallet, maybe I'm in God does love me.
I opened the bag , subconsciously looking at her ID
"Yui .. ?!"

" ...I didn't know you where living here, it must be fate..."

*hey y'all, Listen I don't know where this is going but I'm trying okay ;( but yh I'm doing a portfolio now*
BYE 💞