FLASHBACK

An another ten things Yui hates: School. Something I dreaded every night to face again, my heart clenched itself contracting, as if it was a ball of paper being scrunched up. I'd lost myself in school, catering to everyone, being this façade of a perfect A* student, when in reality no one liked me, they always talked behind my back and that they weren't anyone I could talk to.
-
-
-
-
FLASHBACK TO SIX YEARS AGO

I crawled to my bathroom, cleaning myself up. I always put my hair in a simple pony tail, because if I didn't other girls would cut it off, saying they would give me new haircuts, ruining my hair. Of course, I couldn't say anything, I had to be a nice student and listen to my classmates. Besides, the haircuts weren't that bad you know? They only gave me a few split ends.

After I would wash my face and put cream on I went downstairs. Come on, you expected me to put make up on? The other kids said I looked like a clown, they poured water and milk over me saying it would help get rid of my spots, I didn't have any I swear, but I guess since they said so I did, right?

I skipped breakfast, I didn't need it, my step sisters; Megan takes them anyway... Of course I didn't need it, I'm a useless piece of shit who doesn't do anything right, my mom was a whore and used their family like ATM's, she abused my father and my Step- mother and ruined their lives. Oops, don't remember that okay? Megan would hit me again...

Walking to school hurt my legs but it was okay, Megan hated walking; she says it stings when the sun hits her and my new step mom wouldn't let me in the car anyway...

" Don't talk to me when we're in school, okay. I don't want anyone to know that we are related to each other and you better not look at me in class, I hate knowing you're there".

I nod my head politely, if I don't do it nicely she'll get angry again and confront me in school, you see there is a clear difference between me and her. Megan is pretty and talkative, she talks to anyone and everyone and she doesn't need permission to, on the other hand, I'm a nobody, I stay out my way when people walk pass; in case they push me for being 'in their way'. So when she confronts me: everyone knows I'm her pet. And well, after that , well- after that... I'm everyone's punching bag.

But I have to suck it all up, and be the good girl I am.