Chapter 5

(A/N)

SCHOOL IS SUCH A DRAG... Lately I've been wanting to mingle with other groups of people because I now feel like an outcast in my group of friends... ( is there a thing such as "5th wheel?") So... I'm basically going through this "I-HATE-THE-WORLD" phase.

(END OF A/N)

{your pov STILL}

You pounced on Sollux and he was surprised " (Y/N) my ithe cream!!!" he pouted, AND IT WAS THE CUTEST THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN. " poor ithe cream..." you giggled which caught his attention. "Sollux, it's just ice cream. I can get you another one." you smiled at him. "I want to eat from YOUR ithe cream." he looked at you while a smirk played on his face.

"But... Sollux, that'd  be an 'indirect kiss'..." you complained, you never really liked the idea of sharing your food [Especially, ice cream XD] before you knew it, he sat up and you were sitting on his lap, facing him. You blushed so hard, "Sollux, what th-" you were stopped midway through your sentence when he licked your ice cream [it feels weird typing this] " Relaxth, (Y/N). I don't really believe in that thtuff." he licked his lips. " O-okay, fine. Well, I'm going to bed now. Good night!" you quickly finished your ice cream blushing some more at the thought of you sharing the same popsicle as your crush.

You jumped in bed and covered yourself with your blanket like a burrito. Sollux sat up for a while and laid back down. You turned to face him "Sollux, go sleep on the floor..." he hugged you and whisperred " but (Y/N) I feel comfortable here. Plus, I want to hug you." okay, that was it, you can't take it anymore. you hugged him back and fell asleep. [YEEE, READER YA ALL UP AND SNUGGLIN' SOLBRO!]

~Time Skip~ next day, morning

{Sollux' pov}

I woke up and felt arms around me. When I looked down, I saw (Y/N) was hugging me. "uhm... (Y/N)? (Y/N)?" she wouldn't wake up. I don't really want to wake her up, she looks like she's having a nice dream... She was smiling and she looked cute. I caressed her hair and continued to stare at her face. I wonder if I could actually ask her out or will someone else beat me to her? I don't want that to happen. I want her to be mine. I may sound possessive right now, but that is how I feel. Her eyes were opening slowly. She's waking up. "Sollux...?" her voice was a little rough since she just woke up. "mhmmm..." I replied ruffling her hair. She pressed her face on my chest. I blushed a bit since I wasn't wearing a shirt... I guess she noticed that I wasn't wearing one because she immediately pulled back and her face was as red as a tomato.

"S-S-S-Sollux!" she stood up, more like jumped up, from the bed. "Why aren't you w-wearing a shirt?!" I just chuckled at her flushed expression. " (Y/N), it was hot last night. And anyway, you didn't notice it last night?" I sat up as I said this, shaking my head.

(A/N)

Guys, I'm gonna end it with this for now, but wait for the next update!

(END OF A/N)