022

Third person pov

  In early hours of the night they left to be with their daughter, they had a picture of what their future together look like, they are willing to fight for each other and fight for their daughter and make a great family, they only need time to mould themselves into what they want, each person thinking of how to make it work in their hearts as they went back to the hospital holding hands and trusting each other once again they are willing to do anything for each other to keep their family together and as they reach their daughter 's   ward they went in with full confidence.

They sat down close to their daughter's bed and each is praying for the little girl to wake up soon it seems God saw their unity and decided to help

Mommy  ,Jessy called her mom Anna heard it but taught it was her imagination that is playing with her till she heard it again she stood up and went closer to her daughter 's bed and she heard it again she jump out of joy because of the noise,  Jack woke up and immediately understood what is going on  rushed towards the bed and gave  his daughter a hug for the first time he is shading tears as she kissed Jessy 's forehead

Jessy was confused about a stranger kissing her right in front of her mommy but she kept quite because she is weak .

Anna pressed the button to call the doctor and soon enough the room was flooded with the doctor and nurses who checked on her and declared that the daughter is out of danger .

When the doctor and the teem left, Jack hugged Anna tightly he is happy that his family is complete and together they could not wish for a better gift today rather to see their daughter safe .

Jack went down to complete all necessary documents while Anna sat beside her daughter while shading tears as Jessy try to wipe her mummy 's  tears.

I love you mommy, Jessy told her mom and that brought another tears to flow in Anna's  face, she knew she had  a special bond with her daughter after all they were the ones taking care of each other before and now they will e three and complete , she was so scared that she might lose her daughter after finding her peace and happiness .

Jack came back to the room and sat beside Anna

Anna knew she has to say something because of the way Jessy is looking at Jack

She went closer to the bed and told her daughter that once she get better she will tell her who her dad is

Jessy eyes light up ,she has been asking her mommy about her dad since she started talking but her mom told her she don't have a father she looked at Jack and her mom and went back to sleep.

They slept holding each other hands and with a promise on Their lips never to let go

The next morning the doctor discharge Jessy and they left the hospital together like the family they could not be before.

Sorry short update was sick
Just correct, comment, vote and follow me on my profile
See you next Sunday