Forgiven

Aphmau woke up before Aaron. She laid perfectly still though, as if she was still a person asleep.

(Aphmaus mind)

What have I done? I behaved like I were drunk yesterday, So immature. What will Aaron think of me now? Oh my Irene, Aaron.....What has gotten into me? I literally told him that I missed him and hugged him all night. But even after all this time, I still love him...Im pretty sure he feels the same way about me but I dont know if I can forgive him. Am I even angry? I dont know what Im feeling. My heart is having a hard time deciding what I feel towards him. It's like all of my emotions combined. My body doesn't even listen to my mind now, but to my indecisive heart. What will become of me? Ill just return to him like nothing happened? I know he regrets it deeply and I really want to have a family with him, and love him. I want him to love me as well. I like the thought of getting married. 

(Aarons POV)

I woke up and the person that laid on me reminded me of last night. I caused her so much pain by leaving. How dare I even think that she was unfaithful? How dare I even let myself touch her. She told me how much she missed me....I missed her too, her scent of cookies.

I squeezed her a bit as I hugged her. She hugged back.

"Aph? Your awake?" I said dazzled 

"Yeah" She answered.

"Aph....." I said sitting up, holding her like a baby. She looked me straight into my eyes with her shining hazel eyes.

"I want to start over" I managed to say "I know what Ive done is unforgivable but"

(Aphmaus POV)

"Aph" Aaron said as he sat up, holding me in his embrace like I were a child. I looked him straight in the eyes, not knowing what he'll say

"I want to start over" He said. My heart began racing against my chest. I already knew the answer I want to give but I dont know what to feel. I dont know if I should be crying?  "I know what Ive done is unforgivable but-" 

I placed my lips on his to silence him. I don't want to hear it, forget the mistake. That was in the past. 

He placed his hand on my cheek and we started to transform this into a make out session. I placed my hand onto his head and cheek, like lovers on TV do.

"Aaron...." I broke the kiss but our faces were still so close together, I could feel his breathe on my nose "I love you" 

He kissed me again "Me too, I never stopped" 

"Then why did you leave?" I managed to ask

"I..dont know. My body wouldnt listen to my heart but my mind and I didnt know what to think of the situations....it was to much to process" He said "Why did you keep your pregnancy from me?" 

I guess we're both to blame for what happened, but most of its my fault. If it weren't for me we'd still be together, maybe even engaged.

"I was scared....I....didn't know what to expect from you, if you wanted to have the kid and I didn't know how to tell you" I said 

"You can tell me everything" He said and then kissed me. "Youre the woman of my dreams, I'd love to have many children with you" He kissed my forehead

"You still want to go to the park?" He asked

"Yes" I said "But if thats okay, I'd like to change into something else" I felt my face burn red as I realized that my tank shirt shows of my cleavage.

"You alright?" Aaron asked

"Yeah, just" I looked down 

"Dont worry about your cleavage, It looks hot" He said with a smirk

"A-ARON" I shot back embarrassed 

"What can I say? I mean it" He kissed my cheek