🍒| ᴏɴᴇ

click
      click

    Han Jisung sat at his desk, laptop screen open and bright in front of him. he scrolled through the clothing website, loving all the cute skirts and sweaters. he had been like this for the past thirty minutes, ever since his roommate, minho, had left for work.

   you see, jisung liked to wear feminine clothing. he believed clothing has no gender, and the feminine clothes are simply prettier than masculine clothes. but he knew not everyone was accepting of this mindset and lifestyle, so he did it in secret. whenever his roommate, minho, left for work, he would run to his room and get the box under his bed. in the box was all his feminine clothing, including stockings, skirts, sweaters, panties, heels, chokers, etc.

   and of course he had some favorites. for example, he had a white skirt with hearts on the bottom which he absolutely adored. and he has a pink sweater with a small sewn on cherry in the top right corner. those two items of clothing also happened to match.

   right now, he was in a white skirt, a baby blue oversized sweater,and  white and blue striped stockings. and underneath his skirt, he had on cute blue and white panties. he felt like the prettiest baby in the world, and he desperately wanted to show off his cute outfit to the world. but he couldn't.

   suddenly, he saw the cutest skirt in the world. it was sky blue and had a little cloud on the top corner. he needed that skirt in his life. so he clicked buy, entered his card information, and completed his purchase. the website said the package would only take a day or two to come, which he thought was great.

he was done shopping for the day, so he decided to watch some T.V. he jumped on the couch, his skirt flying up for a second. he decided to text minho and ask when he'd be home. he didnt want minho to catch him in this attire.

you:
hey min

min:
what do u need jisung
im at work please make it quick

you:
k
when are u gonna be home??
i wanna make dinner for us

min:
oh ok
itll probably be an hour or two

you:
okie!!

jisung giggled, he had a whole hour—maybe two—to himself. he turned on spongebob, you could never go wrong with spongebob. he layed on the couch, his skirt riding up some, he didnt bother to fix it, it didnt matter. before he realized it, it had been an hour. minho would be home soon.

he rushed into his room and changed, neatly folding his other clothes and placing them in his box. now he had on a simply white and blue striped shirt and some shorts.

'i should get started on dinner' he thought to himself, heading to the direction of the kitchen. he decided to make spaghetti, it was simple to make and it tasted good. he gathered the ingredients and put the noodles in the boiling water.

time skip

the door opened and his tall roommate stepped in, putting his bag on the floor next to couch. "hey ji, im home" he called, picking up the remote and turning off the T.V, seeing as jisung forgot to.

"min! i just finished cooking dinner" jisung said enthusiastically, turning the stove off and facing minho. minho smiled at him, "whatd ya make?" he asked. jisung smiled back, answering a simple 'spaghetti'. minho hummed, grabbing two plates from the cupboard and handing one to jisung.

they sat on the couch and ate their dinner while talking about their day. "yeah so basically, this hoe came in and was like—" he said the next part in a high pitched voice"—'oh mr. lee! is there anything i can do to get my grades up a bit?', and i was like 'i don't know, study?' and she started fluttering her eyelashes n shit like, 'mr.lee, im sure theres something else you can think of..' it was so annoying, i ended up giving her a months detentions" minho said, finishing his story.

if you couldnt tell, minho was a teacher. he worked in a highschool, and since he was only twenty-one, many of the girls fawned over him. he was the young, hot, math teacher everyone wanted. he had girls flirting with him daily, which annoyed since one, theyre underage, and two, he's gay.

jisung giggled at the story, "t-thats so... het" he said in between his giggles. jisung worked as a part-time waiter at a small cafe, so he didnt have as many interesting stories as minho. but this time, he did.

"ahh some guy cams into the cafe today," jisung started to say, cuddling a cushion. "probably in his mid forties or so, orderd a drink, obviously. but when i delivered it to him he started touching my butt n stuff. so i kicked him in the balls—" he got cut off by minho laughing like a hyena.

"y-you kicked him in the balls" he said again, laughing hard. jisung nodded.

"now as i was saying, yeah he started feeling me up and stuff so i kicked him in the balls and almost got fired." he finished his story, "so that was all, but i got to come home early so that was nice."

"but on a serious note, jisung, next time someone starts to feel you up, call me and ill be there as soon as i can, okay? i dont want anything to happen to you" minho said, looking at jisung with concerned eyes.

jisung blushed slightly and nodded, "of course, hyung. i will."

words: 950

ok! im gonna stop it here uwu
this is much more than i usually write,
im proud of myself (ノ→ܫ←)ノ
i hope you enjoyed the chapter, feel
free to point out any mistakes!!!