🍓| ᴛᴡᴏ

Lee Minho sighed as one of his students, jackson, talked loudly to his seatmate, bambam. "jackson please stop talking to  bambam," he begged the boy, a tired look in his eyes. "sorry, mr.lee!" jackson said, loudly, of course.

out of the corner of his eyes he saw two girls passing notes to each other, giggling. he sighed for what seemed like fifteenth time. "susy, siyoung, hand me that note." he demanded, holding his hand out. one of the girls, siyoung, got out of her seat, albeit reluctantly, and handed him the paper.

the paper was filled with the two girls planning a date for after school. it was honestly adorable. "see me after class you two," he said.

there was a knock on the door. "i'll get it, mr. lee!" a student called out, getting out of his seat and heading to the door. he opened it to see a short male.

"is this mi— mr. lee's room?" the male asked, smiling slightly. the student nodded his head, "you need to see him?" the shorter nodded.

"mr. lee! he needs to see you." yugyeom said, minho nodded his head. "let him in."

the male walked into the classroom and everyone's eyes were suddenly on him. he quickly shuffled over to minhos desk, holding out a brown paper bag. "minnie, you forgot your lunch!" the male exclaimed, waiting for minho to take the bag containing his lunch. minho blushed, embarrassed. "ah sungie, you didn't have to come all the way here, don't you have work?"

the class giggled at the names they called each other, one of them whispering a small 'i ship it'.

jisung nodded, "yeah, but they let me go home early again. besides, you need to eat, of course I needed to come here!" minho nodded, "ah well, thanks sung." jisung smiled, "oh, i just realized i must've been interrupting your class. ill go now!" he said, minho shook his head. "you werent interrupting, but ill see you when i get home, yeah?"

"but sir, you just said if jackson and bambam interrupted one more time—"

"you know what jihyo? no one asked you. i dont recall saying those words, delusional." minho said quickly, rolling his eyes at the 'delusional' girl. the class, including jihyo, giggled at the flustered teacher. jisung also giggled, "ill get going now, bye children!" he said, turning to face minhos class at the last part. then he headed out the door.

"sooo~~"

"jackson i will actually give you detention" minho said, staring straight at the loud boy.

words: 424

hi~~ so i know this chapter is much shorter sorryyy >~< also this is kinda filler but whatever uwu