Hello..? // 1

A/N:

welcome to the book i guess. a/n's will have no grammar (because im a lazy bruh) but the story will so no worries xox

 casually listening to pewdiepie's 2014 outro music while writing this because im an absolute savage legend :pensive: :bro_fist: :joy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Sven's pov ]

It was a normal Minecraft day. The pixelated wind blew through my fur as I stepped my paws out of my owner's house, following Felix. I walked majestically to the sheep pens while my owner chopped most of the sheeps' fur clean off. I perked up my head to see most of the farm animals were staring at me; even that rainbow sheep next to the house was looking straight at me. They call him Water-Sheep or Jeb_, I think. But why is everyone staring at me? Do they think I'm some sort of V.I.P, looking down on them?

 I was quickly snapped back into reality when I was teleported to Water Sheep's 'pen'. He was cased in with strong, metal bars that only a real man, like Felix, could break. I looked up at him and into his eyes. Dull. It looked like the life they used to have has just been sucked straight out of them.  I lifted my head up to see Felix's face. He had a huge grin on his face, an evil one. One that only a circus clown (🤡) would wear. Fear painted itself on my face and I stepped back in shock. My whole world just seemed to turn black 'n' white. The person that I've know for most of my life; why is he acting like this?

Felix looked down and must have noticed my shocked expression on my face when he picked me up and cupped my face with his hand. "Why is little doggy scared~? I think he likes Water-Sheep!" These words spat out his mouth and it sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard. Why is he mocking me like this? Is it even mocking? I'm confused... what's gotten into Felix..?  He finally put me down onto the hard, stone concrete. Relief. I look back at Water Sheep. He's... mad? He looked like was about he was gonna ram his horns into the iron, metal bars that enslaved him. His face turned red with anger. But why would he care about me? When Felix told me bedtime stories to put me to sleep, he talked about how 'Water Sheep is such a horrible person and you must never talk to him!' or, 'Water Sheep only brings misery to this world!'. Water Sheep doesn't seem like that kind of person at all... 

In fear, I scutter away into the house and hid in the corner of the home. I just wanted to close my eyes and see that everything was magically okay again... but that's not how the world works. From a distance, I hear Felix yell "Now look what you've done! You've scared Sven away! Jesus Christ, one of these days, mark my words.." I suddenly hear a bell ringing in my ears, which makes me jump with surprise. I peek out of the window to see Felix BANGING (sorry lol) a bell in the poor sheep's ear. Oh god, this is all my fault... If I just kept my mouth shut and not of ran away, maybe this wouldn't have happened.  Water Sheep probably thinks I'm a horrible brat... I cover my ears by paws and pushed them down to my head as hard as I could but no earplug could drain out the guilt I was feeling.

Soon, night came and Felix had just came back from his adventure with Dinnerbone. He told me he'd explored around a sea temple with cool fishes and he collected sponges and many other things! I thought it was pretty sick but I still couldn't forget what happened with Water Sheep. In fact, I honestly couldn't get Water Sheep out of my head... I was gonna sneak out after Felix left but one of those BRUH animals would have snitched on me and I would be in big trouble. I wish I could just be alone with Water Sheep for ONCE!

Wait... That's it! I could sneak out in the middle of the night and talk to him! That sounds like a plan.

t̶b̶c̶ ̶o̶w̶o̶

[ 751 words uwu ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: sorry this if this is kinda short? im kinda bad at writing long chapters skskssk

i hope you liked this though :,))