Nightmares // 3 [gore warning owo?]

a/n:
 me: trying to keep up with pewdiepie's Minecraft series and my jeb_ x Sven fanfiction
 hermitcraft addiction: hahaha no sir B)

LIKE THE DAY IM UPLOADING THIS THE LAST CHAPTER WAS LIKE MADE 20 DAYS AKSKKSAKSKJDAHO OMG IM SO SORRY LOL

------------------------------------------------------

[Sven's POV]

(WARNING: GORE IN THE 2ND PARAGRAPH!)

I walk around in an unfamiliar, dark cave. The more I looked around, the more that the walls seemed to move - was I hallucinating? I felt like I've heard about this place before. A stronghold - my owner called it. When my swede friend came back from his adventure with Joergen, he told me all about this place! The spooky halls, the mouldy walls, it all started to match up! I decided to search around a bit more, trying to find out why the hell I was in this place and how to get out. 

Peering around the corner, I felt the wave of relief crash over me. There he was, Felix! I must have fallen asleep while I was looking around this stronghold with him - silly me, he must be looking for me right now! But something was off... he was laughing? Why would he be laughing in a situation like this..? I let the thought pass my mind as I stepped forward. He noticed me. He swiftly turned his head around to see me but... Water Sheep? I saw him... hanging. The life he used to have drained from his eyes and the stop changing colours, he was just grey now. His guts poured out of his body like a water slide and blood was all over his fur and all kinds of liquids came out of his mouth. Oh, my g-

I woke up in a cold sweat, tears pouring down my eyes, face red with tears. The sun blinded my eyes as I looked around my unfamiliar surroundings. Wait, where was I? Was it all a dream? Why was I in a pool of water? I try to shuffle off the ground, only to be interrupted by something pushing me down with their hooves. I fell back, only to be greeted to a wall of fluff... Water Sheep. The memories flashed back to me - me approaching him, jumping into his cage.. so that's why I'm here...

"Ughh... 5 more minutes..." I heard from the from Water Sheep, which surprised me a tiny bit. He looked completely normal, nothing like he was in the dream, which gave me a sense of relief.

"Oh my... god! Water Sheep! You're okay!" I swiftly stand up and turn around, reluctant to see the familiar face of Jeb_. I must have startled him when he suddenly opened his eyes confused. "What are you talking about..?" I heard him mumble as he shifted from laying down to sitting, bolt upright, facing directly at me.  Suddenly, I jump at him, hugging him like a bear. Jeb was still a bit confused on why I was like this, but a light-pink blush managed to paint itself on both of our faces - inches apart.

{.⋅ ✯ ⋅.}

[Water Sheep's POV]

I sat on the hard, soggy concrete, still dumbfounded and confused about what just happened. A silence grew upon us,  but not an awkward one. We just stared at each other, smiling like the idiots we were. But what was he talking about when he said I was okay? I was here all night. Or maybe he just had a terrible nightmare, only God knows but... why would he care that much about me? Why would he care if I were to suddenly be gone one day?