Warning

This book is based off of religion and contains some events and material that some readers may find traumatising, upsetting and/or triggering.

The material written and contained within this book is not intended to upset or offend anyone in any way, so I apologise if this is the case for you.

This book contains explicit language, violence, threats, references to sexual abuse, and references to suicide and suicidal thoughts, a car crash, and a terrorist attack.

If you are highly religious, I would recommend that you do not read this book.

If you've been affected by any events within this book, please remember that you are not alone, and that there are support lines out there to help you and listen to you. Below are a few:

Victim Support

Support line: 0808 168 9111.

Our services are confidential, free and available to anyone who's been raped or sexually assaulted, now or in the past. We can help, regardless of whether you have told the police or anyone else about the attack. Our volunteers can visit you at home (if you want us to, and if doing so will not put you at further risk) or somewhere else if you prefer. If you don't want to see anyone face-to-face, you can also talk to us on the phone, either at one of our local offices or at the national Victim Supportline.

Rape Crisis

Support line: 0808 802 9999 (12:00-14:30 and 19:00-21:30).

National organisation offering support and counselling for those affected by rape and sexual abuse.

Victim Supportline

Support line: 0808 168 9111

Victim Support operates a 24/7 support line, offering emotional and practical support for anyone affected by a terrorist attack. You may have been directly involved, witnessed it or you feel impacted by the event. The number is free to call.

Samaritans

Support line: 116 123

Samaritans offer emotional support and a safe place to talk at any time. The number is free to call from any phone or alternatively you can send an email.