Angelic H.

love at first sight...

Im a wandressIm a one nightstand Don't belong to no cityDon't belong to no manIm the violence in the pouring rain

Im a wandress
Im a one nightstand
Don't belong to no city
Don't belong to no man
Im the violence in the pouring rain

I've been in Hawkins High for an entire two hours and have already noticed that the ceiling isn't supposed to be beige. It's originally white and it's has a yellowish hue because there's moss in the school. Yeah, that's how many times I've rolled my eyes so far. Well, that's what happens when you decide to stick with Billy Hargrove.

So far he seems quite amiable with the schools biggest douches. Am I surprised? No. Disappointed? Honestly I'm just glad he hasn't found the school's alpha male and picked a fight with him yet. He's doing a better job at staying out of conflict than me.

His besties so far are a guy named guy named Tommy H. that has really shit hair and his girlfriend Carol. Who is friends with the girl who's nose I broke. In conclusion, Carol want's to strangle me and... well, Tommy does too just not in such a harmful manner. Billy is currently getting hit on by some random girl with long blonde hair named Tammy.

She was tall and tan with a waterfall of frizzy golden curls and a skirt so short that it looked like it was part of her shirt. She was basically what I was supposed to look like as a stero-typical California girl. "So like, what's the big city like?" She giggled, leaning against a locker her hazel eyes fluttering up to stare at Billy. Who was leaning against the lockers as well. He was facing forward and only occasionally glancing at her breasts objectifyingly.

Tammy was extremely pretty, only problem was her voice. It was high like a bunch of annoying little chihuahuas yapping, not to mention nasally which only made her horrible grammar even more intolerable. Billy's new found friends were flanking my brother, watching him as if he was some sort of god. Carol looked like she was in some sort of trance with him. Tommy wasn't much better when it came to me.

He was leaning towards me without even realizing. An obnoxious smirk on his face that I assume was suppose to be charming. I turned away from him, my eyes sweeping through the halls as his continued to melt into my side profile. "What class do you have next?" He spoke smoothly causing my attention to drift onto him. His green eyes were already staring right at my black ones. "I'll walk you." He told me nonchalantly.

I rolled my eyes once again, huffing my overgrown bangs out of my face. He told me, not asked and right in front of his girlfriend. I dove for the nearest corner. Easily escaping his hand that had come to rest on my shoulder uninvited.

Passing some girl with short brown hair, exactly the same as everyone else's, that was making out with a guy who had a pair of shades on. Honestly, I was doing Tommy a favor. If Billy heard him coming on to me that guy would be dead meat. I paraded forward, opening the first door I found. A cigarette already coming out of my back pocket.