Angelic H.

the knight...

All the good girls go to hell

All the good girls go to hell. Cause even god herself has enemies. And once the water starts to rise and heaven's out of sight she'll want the devil on her team.

The party was living up to it's promise. Truly most of the dressed up teens were getting sheet-faced. There was more Madona's than necessary and your typical varsity werewolves but all in all everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Well, everyone besides me. Unbeknown to me the girl who's nose I broke earlier today was the same one who was hosting the party, Tina. To say things were awkward was an understatement. The girl had been walking around all night dressed up as a "sexy pirate." Only problem was that the only patch anyone noticed was the one keeping her nose in place and taking up half of her face.

Not to mention the obvious gossip Carol kept on spreading with her little clones. They were ALL dressed as cats. All six of them. However, I didn't let it get to my head and instead opted for getting under her skin by messing with her boyfriend. Who couldn't even keep eye contact with me for more than five minutes without giggling like an idiot.

"Let me guess you won State?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows at Tommy's twenty minute long speech about football or maybe it was basketball, who knows it's still a bunch of sweaty guys playing with balls.

He froze, mouth agape solo cup in hand. "Uh, no. But that's not the point." An embarrassed blush came over his face before gulping down his beer.

"In that case no one care-"

"Oh shit," he laughed loudly, cutting me off without the slightest thought. His arm hooking clumsily over my shoulders. Pulling my forward roughly in the process. "BILLY BILLY BILLY!" He started cheering completely out of nowhere as my idiot brother decided to use the keg.

I pushed him away from me, moving forward crowd watching my brother perspire enough to contribute a small lake's worth of sweat while chugging the beer upside down. I made it to about fifteen seconds before the stench of sweaty intoxicated teens and their horrible chanting drove me away. Quickly, making a b-line towards the kitchen.

As I walked heads turned, from boys, from mean girls, from most people I passed. I of course ignored them, keeping my eyes trained on the only bottle of vodka I've seen all evening. It was like in the movies when the girl sees the love of her life from across the room.

Let me tell you, I used every ounce of self control I had to not run to it. "Aha." I smiled widely, probably the only true smile I've had all night. Hands quickly going to open the brand new bottle.

"Looks like you found the one thing Hawkins has to offer." A humorous voice spoke behind me as I quite literally took the time to smell the vodka. "They'll sell alcohol to anyone as long as they can pay."