2%

Bella

Gasping for air, Bella slid down a random tree and decided to take a risky break. She clutched her stomach as it growled painfully and carefully stood up.

"Gotta keep moving," she whispered. Instead of running, Bella decided to speed walk the rest of the way.

She stumbled on the overgrown tree roots but quickly got her balance back. The pain in her leg from an injury weeks ago did slow her, but she suffered through it. As she walked through the woods, Bella thought about her life in the last few months.

She's been on the run since March. Thanks to the news castings she caught whenever she was in public, it was sometime in October. She's been missing for almost nine months and the people looking for her was starting to lose hope. Bella was hoping they would stop looking; she didn't want anyone else to get hurt.

Not again.

Bella's thoughts were occupied, so she didn't pay attention to where she was stepping. When her foot got caught on something, Bella tripped down a steep hill. She let out small noises of pain until she rolled to a stop. Bella gripped her side, groaning at the pain on her leg and on the side of her torso.

When she removed her hand, it was covered with blood. Bella lifted up her now ratted and bloody shirt to check the damage; dirt covered the large, deep scratch that began at the middle of her ribs to her hips.

"Oh no," she groaned, leaning back against the ground. Keeping her hand against the bleeding, she tried to stand only to have a sharp pain run up her leg, causing her to fall back down.

###

The body dropped to the ground with a weak thud, a tall body standing over it. Licking the few traces of blood away from her lips, the redhead continued he walk down the trail.

Her wild curls whipped behind her and she ran through the woods. Deciding to get a bird's eye view of everything, she climbed the tree closest to her and took a deep breath.

She looked around in confusion when she caught the scent of blood in the air. It wasn't from her last victim, she was too far. This blood was sweet...fresh. And close.

Leaping down from the tree, she ran North. The closer she got to the blood, the better it smelt. She could feel her eyes go darker as she started to run faster.

Bella groaned in pain, crawling to soft groaned before laying on her back. She could hear something fast running towards her, but Bella didn't have the energy to hide at the moment.

That was until the noise stopped suddenly. Bella looked around before her eyes settled on bare feet. She traveled upward, catching a pair of tattered jeans and worn sweater, until she saw wild red curls...with matching eyes.

Immediately, Bella got a burst of energy. She moved away as best as she could from the monster, ignoring the extreme pain she felt.

Isn't one of them enough, she panicked. "Please...please don't hurt me," Bella pleaded in a cracked voice.

The women wasn't listening to anything Bella was saying. She was captivated by the brunette. She could see the blood soaking through Bella's shirt as well as the bruising on her face. Victoria growled softly.

The only thing Victoria felt was curiosity and anger. She started to take a step closer.

"Don't come any closer," Bella screeched, shocking Victoria. "Stay away from me."

Sighing, Victoria raised her hands to at least try to calm her down. "It's okay," she muttered. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Then what do you want?"

"To help you." She gestured to Bella's side.

Bella could feel herself become weaker. "Why? I know what you are and what you do to humans."

"You...do?" Shocked wasn't a word Victoria would use to describe how she felt. It was a too weak of a word. "How?"

Bella stayed quiet; only because she fainted from the blood loss. Looking around her, Victoria decided to pick Bella up in her arms, ignoring the blood that got on her clothes.

There was a cave a mile back. Nodding to herself, Victoria started running to the cave.

When she got there, she sat Bella by the entrance of the cave and got what she needed to make a fire.

Victoria put Bella close to the open flame she stayed away from it. Brushing a piece of hair behind Bella's ear, she hummed.

She's quite beautiful.

_____________________

There's only a few things I want to happen in Thor 4:

For King Valkyrie to have a girlfriend

For Loki to come back alive, I don't care in what form.

And to see the Revengers back in action

Bye!