Madness in Love

(Sheogorath x female Reader)

Being the Archmage of Winterhold, you have access of the library the college holds. Your favorite subject was Daedric Princes. You may have also meet one or three during your travels. Your favorite so far is Sheogorath, Daedric Princes of madness. You just love his personality and you also share his love for cheese.

Back to the subject at hand, you were in the library studying bout past dragonborns. You stumbled across the name Miraak. As you were bout to read more, someone comes and knocks at the door. "Archmage, there is someone who wishes to see you." The voice belong to Faralda.

"Did they say who they were?" You asked.

Before Faralda could say anything, she was poofed into a bunny. You blinked a few times then saw, the prince of madness himself. "NN, what cha reading girlie?" Sheogorath said.

"Well I was reading bout Miraak. Did you use your Wabbajack on one of my teachers?" You asked in confusion.

"Oh Miraak, I meet the him, and yes I did. He belongs to one of my fellow Daedric Princes, someone who you kinda know. The owner of the black books. Oh is that goat cheese?" Sheogorath said then begin to eat my cheese.

I was bout to get my mace, yes the one I got from Molag Bal. No one touches my cheese. "Girlie, don't use Bal's rusted weapon against me." He said as he eat my cheese.

You glare at him then let out a sigh. I put my book up and walked to him. "What are you doing here? Don't you have a place to be at? Like I don't know your kingdom?" You said too calmly.

Sheogorath giggled then poked your nose. "I am in vacation and since you made my old friend sane, I came to you." He said.

Your eyes twitched a bit then you grabbed the Wabbajack back then place it in the weapon rack. "You are making me go mad." You growl.

"Well I am madly in love with you." He said.

You blinked a few times then looked at him. "Umm what?"

"You are a very dangerous person. You manage to become champions of at least three Daedric Princes, and non of them like sharing. You have dance with death too many times to count. I want to use your intestines as a jump rope but I can't. It is driving me insane and I fucking love it." He ranted.

You stood there speechless you didn't know what to say. Sheogorath, the prince of madness, was in love with you. You let out a small laugh. "That is a good joke. You almost got me there." You said.

The look on his face make you rethink that. His eyes was cold and his face was straight. You looked away then begin to think of all the reasons why you shouldn't. When you tired to think of them nothing came up. "Are you sure the Prince of Madness?" You asked.

Sheogorath looked at you in confusion. "No I am the Prince of purple and cheese. Yes I am sure I am the Prince of Madness."

"I would thought you were the Prince of thieves because you stole my heart." You smirk. "How bout we mess up Jyggalad shrine?" You smirk.

Sheogorath smiled widen then picked you up. "Yes yes yes, that is the perfect idea." He skipped away.

You grabbed the Wabbajack then turned Faralda back. You went to Jyggalad shrine and caused so much madness that it cause Jyggalad to come and try to fight you. Sheogorath, didn't allow that and teleport you away. You was laughing so hard that you were crying. "I had a blast." You said.

"Well then my vacation is coming to a end, I will have to go. Oh if you need me summon Haskill, he loves that." Sheogorath waved then vanished.

You went to your room and lay down. "He is definitely my favorite Daedric Princes ever."