Not Innocent. Kinda Mature

(Ramus x Reader)

(AN: This is more of an experiment. I might do a story on another app but idk yet. Also spoilers.)

You were on of Thomas more reserve friends. You meet him when you were reading It, at the park. He set beside you and since then you were friends. All you ask to not to be in his videos.

It was a little after Intrusive Thoughts video when you knocked. "Who is it?" You hear Patton ask.

Oh I may have forgotten to mention that the sides are real but who cares. "A door." You replied.

"A door who?" Patton asked.

"An adoorable girl." You said.

Patton open the door and hugged you. You were pun buddies, and nothing break that bond. You hugged back just as excited to see him. When it was all said and over you with, you stepped in and chuckled softly. You took a seat by Virgil and waited. You didn't know what you were waiting for but you did. "Sup." Virgil said.

You tilt your head back to him. You look around the room and smile softly. Login was reading a book, Roman was laying on the floor with ice on his hand and Thomas was playing on his phone. 'I wonder if the two dark sides are here?' you though. "So Yn, is it true you have a pet snake?" Virgil asked.

"Yeah it is a snow morph Hognose, named Lucius. I thought I showed you him." You were confused.

Virgil shrugged then went to played on his phone. "Oh Yn, did you see my latest Thomas Side video?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah I did, the end wasn't very much a twist to me though. Sorry Virgil but I figured you used to be a dark side. So Deceit and now Ramus, I wonder who will be next?" You said.

'Maybe it will be his more lusty side. Oh seeing a side with little clothes being flirty.' Your thoughts went to a very dirty fanfic you read. You didn't see Ramus in front of you until you felt a tap on your shoulders. You look up to see him. "Well hello, I am Ramus." He introduced himself.

Instead of shaking your hand, he licked it. You blinked then removed the wetness off of your hand. "I am YN, I already heard of you." You said then smiled softly.

Remus smiled then laughed. "Oh Darling, your sexy little head would look good on my Mantle in my room." He said.

"Woah no we do not say things like that." Patton said.

You rolled your eyes then stood up and look at Ramus in the eyes.  (Making you 5'9) You had a smile on your face then tilt your head. "Why just my head in your bedroom." At that point your mouth was closed to his ear. "Why not my whole body." You whispered.

Ramus looked over your whole body then chuckled. "Oh Darling, you may have to do. I wonder what you would react to bananas in your butthole." (Thanks Fionacle for that lovely idea.)

"No food play unless it is chocolate syrup all over your body." You whispered then smirk.

Ramus blinks then picked you up. "I am stealing this devil and chocolate syrup." He yelled.

Everyone watched with a horrific thoughts. "I am never gonna get that thought out of my head." Thomas said.

Let just say no one slept that night and you were very sore the next day. Ramus never left your side after that and will whispered very interesting words in your ear.