Hallow's Attention

(North x Oc)
Hallow, spirit of Halloween, walked into North's workshop. Her orange eyes shined with anger but her face and body didn't show it. To anyone she looked calm. That is what scared the guardians the most. Her black hair shined with the lighting. "Who stole my candy bowl?" She asked.

Everyone looked at North. Hallow blink a few times then sighs. "Do you realize that Halloween is in a few days. I need that bowl to fell up the empty ones." You said darkly. "You have until the 30th to give me my bowl. If you don't I will make sure you sleep alone for a long time." You said then walked away.

You went around the world to make sure all the jack-o'-lantern was lite, the candy was good, and the costumes was ready.

(With North)
North was in his workshop looking at the bowl. He knew how busy you were during the month of October, but he misses his Doll. He knew your threats was not empty. You were in fact the daughter of Pitch but unlike him, you were not evil. He smiles as he remembers the first time he sees you.

Flashbacks

You were chosen to be the new Guardian. Tooth protested saying how you only cares for your sweets. When North saw you for the first time he was amazed by your beauty. "My name is Hallow." You bowed down then saw something behind them.

You summon your weapons, they were twin daggers with skulls on the end of the handles. "Oh lookie a new Guardian." Pitch said.

You though no one saw the sadness in your eyes but I did. "What do you want Pitch, we beat you once we will do it again." Jack said.

Pitch laughed then went to you. His golden eyes flashed in sadness then anger. He grabbed you by your neck then left you up. "To meet her. Why do you look like her?" He asked her.

You said nothing but you did kick him in the gut. He let you go then vanished. You sigh then popped a candy corn in your mouth. "Well that was fun."

Flashbacks end

North soon found out that you were his daughter. "North, why did you take my candy bowl?" You asked.

"To get your attention, I want ask if you want to date me? I know you don't like me very much, but give me a chance." He said.

He heard you laugh softly then kissed him softly on the check. "Yes I will. I like you a lot. Next time you want my attention wait until Halloween is over then ask."

He was excited that you said yes. He picked you up and hugged you tightly. "Oh I haven't been this happy in years. Thank you Hallow. Now make sure the kiddies get their candies." He said.

You did just that and after cuddled North. He learned never steal your candy bowl when you stole one of his tools. Let's just say you never made it on the nice list that year. You didn't mind being a bit naughty.