Hurricane-Randy (!!)

Rye-

I was looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was a little more styled then usual, blow dried so it looked a little less fizzy laying across my forehead. I put contacts in for the first time in forever, so seeing my face bare was a little bit weird. My clothes were a little more stylish then my usual plain t-shirt and sweats. I look up and down then shake my head. "How in the fuck did I let him convince me to go out?" I mumble to myself, just in time for my flatmate/best friend to walk through the door.

"Because you deserve a night out!" Alex's voice sounds as he continues to button up his shirt. "You haven't been out since your break up and I miss taking shots with my best friend."

"No, you miss watching me make a fool of myself when I am drunk," I correct him leaning against the door frame of my bathroom.

Alex laughs, "oh you are right about that."

"Where are we even going?"

"The usual," he shrugs.

"Blair's?" I ask feeling a ping in my chest. That was where me and my ex met, where we spent our nights out. It became our place just as easily as he walked out of my life.

Alex looks up from his shirt, "that's not a problem is it?"

"Alex," I sigh, "you know that place is full of memories, and what if he ends up being there?"

"Rye, you can't hold back your life with 'what if's' and distant memories. And he is most likely not going to be there for the same reason you haven't been there in the past six months. I think it's time to get over it and have some fun for a change."

Alex was right. I haven't had a night out in my favorite bar since my break up and I think it's time I go do that. It's not like he will be there anyway. He never liked going that much.

The bar wasn't too crowded, but it wasn't empty either. There was a good crowd of people in the tiny space and it was perfect for my first night out in a while. Nothing too over whelming. I was even stopped by some gorgeous eyes of a cutie who was sitting at a booth with some friends. His left eye drops to a wink causing a smile to form on my lips. I blush for a second or two before looking up to see that Alex has disappeared somewhere.

I pick up my speed in the direction we were heading before I got distracted in hopes of finding him, but what I saw made my stomach churn. Yes, I found Alex, but he was sitting at the bar talking to two all too familiar people. Jack and Brook. My ex's best friends. Neither Alex or I have seen them since the break up, but that doesn't stop Alex from talking to them like nothing happened.

"I have missed your dad jokes so much Alex," I hear Jack laugh as I walk up to them.

Brook was the first to realize I was there, "Rye, oh my god, it has been ages," he says giving me a friendly hug.

"Yeah mate," Jack follows, "how have you been?"

I frown, "you know, trying to cope with everything."

"Yeah, if by cope you mean being a stick in the mud," Alex says rolling his eyes before taking a sip from his drink.

"Oh fuck off," I say shoving his shoulder, I really don't want to put up with his banter tonight. I need to get drunk. "Tequila shots everyone?" I mumble pulling out my card from my wallet.

"Hell yeah! I missed you being the life of the party," Brook laughs putting his arm around my shoulder. I force a laugh but it was soon interrupted by a angelic voice I thought I would never hear again.

"Did someone just say free shots?"

I look up to see the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on. His hair was bouncing as he walked up to our little semi-circle and his blue eyes pierced my soul with out any warning. I stand there, frozen, not expecting to see my ex, Andy Fowler, standing right in front of me. It was like he took my breath away with out even trying. The stars quit shining, the world stopped turning. All that I saw was the man who walked out of my life all those months ago.

But what is crazy though, is that he didn't seem to expect to see me either. His body tensed up and his jaw locked. His eyes shift down my body before looking back up at me. He goes to speak, but gets cut off by Alex.

"Hey Brook, Jack, those girls keep staring at us, let's go talk to them," he gestures to some random part of of the pub before getting up from the bar stool. I silently curse at him for leaving me as he drags the other two boys away. Alex looks over his shoulder and mouths 'talk to him' before continuing to the back of the room.

Andy then turns around to watch, "I wonder how long it's gonna take for Alex to realize that Jack and Brook are fucking each other?"

"No fucking way?" I laugh, "I knew they would always flirt, but I thought that was banter."

Andy smiles, "yeah, me too, until I had to move in with them."

I frown as Andy cringes at his word choice. He and I lived together in a nice flat in London for uni. But after the breakup, I kept the flat and had no idea where Andy went. I honestly had no idea what even happened to Andy. The break up wasn't messy, it was just final. We both ghosted each other to the point where we completely lost contact. I don't even remember why.

"It can't be that bad?" I laugh.

He looks at me at me "you remember us? Now try that every night. They are like fucking insatiable rabbits."

My eyes widen before I looked back into the crowed where they disappeared. "Two whiskey's over ice?" I ask Andy who just laughs and nods his head.

"Still remember my favorite drink," he points out before bringing the glass up to his lips.

My heart stops, "I also remember how you act when you drink whiskey."

He looks at me over his glass, his crystal eyes piercing into mine. His gaze always held a fire in it. Whether it was good or bad, that was difficult to tell, but there was always a passion. Right now, isn't any different. "Oh yeah? What else do you remember?" He challenges taking another sip.

I look down at my glass and notice that it is already half empty. I'm already feeling a buzz, I always had been a light drinker when it comes to whiskey. I probably should put the drink down before my judgment becomes to hazy. "I remember how crazy you got when you had more then one glass."

"Oh really now?" Andy laughs, "how about we shoot the rest of this one and see how crazy I can get again? Bet I can drink more then you."

My body warms up unintentionally, thought filling my mind that aren't exactly innocent. "I have no doubt that you could beat me, you always did." Andy finishes his drink hitting the glass against the bar table and looks up at me.

"Why not skip the drinks and drive over to my place?" he whispers biting his lip.

Before I knew it, I was in the drivers seat of my car, Andy's hand crawling up my thigh and his lips nibbling at my ear. "First driveway on your left," he raspy voice sounds before he nips at my neck again. He palms my dick and I try my hardest to keep all sounds in and my eyes open.

"Andy," I breath out, "wait until we get to your place."

"Oh, but where is the fun in that Rye Pie," he smiles as his hand make its way to the top of my jeans. He works his way past the button and zipper before pulling my cock out. "Fuck," he wraps his hand around my dick, "I forgot how big you were."

My keep my eyes peeled on the road until I pull into his house. I turn off the car before grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him in for a hot kiss. We moan into each other's mouth, both of us missing, no craving this type of touch. He pulls off of me, "lets go." He opens his door and slips out the car.

I sit back against the seat and close my eyes for a second before I let out a breathy chuckle. Fuck, I missed him so much and all that emotion hit me at once, like a hurricane.

"You coming?" I hear his angelic voice from outside the car.

"Yeah," I answer before tucking myself back into my pants and following him into the house.
~
A fun little something before I get back into writing these again! I hope you enjoyed x
-Baz x