Chapter 11

We decide to escape. No one is here, so now is the best time.

"Okay if we go now hopefully no one will ever find us. The guys went back to the house and I told them that if I'm not back by the next night. Something is up."

We run out. The way out is pretty self explanatory its just a long dark hallway. We keep running until we start to see light. Then we run faster.

We make our way out without any sign of anyone.

As to not draw attention to ourselves we walk like normal people through out the rest of the mall to get to the exit. A bit paranoid at one point I look behind us. There they are I knew they were following us. Im not sure if they know I saw them. I nudge Johnny and give him a look. I know once we get outside it will be war.

We speed up our pace to get outside as soon as possible. We pass the arcade and our speed turns into a jog. I know by myself I couldn't take them. But I think Johnny and I can.

Johnny looks down at me and says, "Let's go."

Now we sprint and we are out the mall. We will out run them easy. We prepare to make a full run for it, but 3 more men seem to be circling us in. no one is around except Johnny, the men and me.

We begin to fight. We can take them. I punch one in the face and Johnny bites another. Once there is a way out we run. We ran fast.

We make it back to the woods that is close to cabin. Unless we were being followed by another vampire, there is no way they kept up with us.

"Nice punch babe." he says acknowledging the punch that I just threw at the guy from before.

"You didn't do so bad yourself."

"God dammit that was f*cking close back there."

"By the way Johnny thanks for helping me escape."

"Hey no problem. I'd hate to see my little Clarky get terminated by a bunch of assholes."

We walk at a pretty slow space. The truth is I think we both want more time alone together.

"Hey Johnny. I have a question."
"Shoot."
"How did you become a vampire."