Let The Games Begin

Kokichi was in his room still sitting in bed plotting. Walk around shirtless- or only in boxers- dangit he wasn't that attractive. "Dangit!" he yelled in frustration.

           Rantaro giggles after he heard Kokichi yell out in frustration. He wasn't going to plan anything- he figured that sooner or later Kokichi wouldn't be able to stand the challenge anymore and would give up. Simple as that.

           "Amamiiiii!!!!" Kokichi ran into the room "I'm going to go for a walk in the park. BYE!" he ran out the door not waiting for any response. He went and hid somewhere and waited. He had a plan- and boy it was harsh. 

           Rantaro just sat on the couch still watching TV. He never even bothered to respond to Kokichi.

           An hour passed... Kokichi bust through the door crying- fake but boy did it look real... "A-Amami!"

          Rantaro sat up "Holy crap- Kokichi are you okay!?" he jumped up and ran over to him. 

          "I- I was in the park- someone tried to kidnap me-" he cried even more. God, he was such a liar.

         "Okay- pause the bet-" Rantaro started to speak but was cut off by a yelling Kokichi.

        "YOU CAN'T JUST PAUSE THE CONTEST!"