Ultimate Supreme Leader

Once Rantaro wasn't drunk anymore Kokichi ran to him. "YOU LOST!!!" he smiles. 

         "what do you mea- you friggin got me drunk- NO FAIR!!!" he crosses his arms. "You do that every time! God, i'm so stupid" Rantaro frowns "So now that you have won, what do I have to do?"

         "Hmmmm- how about-" he smirks and pulled a collar and chain out from behind his back. 

        "No-" Rantaro frowns.

        "Yep!" he put it on Rantaro giggling. "Now you're my pet!"

         "Do you have a kink for this or something-" Kokichi yanks the leash.

         "Nope!" he yanks it again so Rantaro was kind of crouched down in his face. He kissed Rantaro quickly with a smile.

         "Please quit yanking it..." Rantaro says "Can we sit down and watch TV?" 

         "Only if you cuddle me" Kokichi says walking to the couch and slightly tugging the leash causing Rantaro to be in his face again. Rantaro frowns. They had sat down on the couch and were watching some random movie. Rantaro was on the phone with someone.

       "Im calling my new boyfriend." He lied and got on the phone with Shuichi.

       "No." he says yanking the chain again. "I won't let you" he says.

       "Why not-" the chain was yanked again and he dropped his phone. "Help me Shuichi my new boyfriend" he yanked the chain again but harder than the last few times. 

        "Stop that-" Kokichi whines. 

        "Or what?" he smirks. Kokichi dropped his end of the chain and ran off to pretend to cry. "Seriously- Kokichi, you know I wouldn't really do that to you." Rantaro got up and Kokichi had slammed his bedroom door in his face. "Cmon- Kokichi- please." He knocked on the door and tried to open it. "Unlock the door!"

        "Fine" he opened the door "What do you want?" He looked sad.

        "You know I wouldn't cheat on you" Rantaro leaned down to his boyfriend's height and hugged him. 

        "Great!" it was of course a lie. He had been perfectly fine. 

         "You seriously were okay the whole time-" the chain was suddenly grabbed and yanked again. "Gah- Kokichi quit it!" He says. His face was an inch or less away from Kokichi's.

       "No, I don't think I will."