Chapter 25

Yoongi ran over to Hyungwon and swung his fist to his face. Hyungwon fell back, making him drop Hoseok to the floor. Yoongi pinned Hyungwon to the floor, and continued to punch him repeatedly.

"Y-Yoongi!! Stop!!!" Hoseok screamed.

"P-Please, Mister!" Jaesung cried out.

Suddenly, Jin and Namjoon rushed into the room, grabbing Yoongi by the shoulders, and pulled him back.

"Calm the fuck down, Yoongi!!!" Jin scolded. "What were you thinking?!?!?!"

"THAT BASTARD TRIED TO RAPE HOSEOK!!!" Yoongi screamed. "CALL THE POLICE, YOU IDIOTS!!"

"N-No!! It's not like th-that!!" Hyungwon stuttered, trying to wipe the blood off of his face.

"Sure, it's not, you fucker!!!" Yoongi growled. "And what about your son?!?! What's with that black eye!!!???"

"I-I didn't hurt him!!" Hyungwon yelled. "H-He just fell-"

"Fell my ass!! You probably abuse your own son, too!!"

"I don't, I swear!!"

"Shut the hell up!!"

"That's enough, both of you!!!" Hoseok finally hissed. "I'm tired of this!!"

Hoseok shot a glance towards Namjoon, catching the attention of their leader.

"Namjoon," Hoseok murmured. "Call the fucking police. Now."

---

After hours of being interrogated by the police, they finally let go of the crew.

"Oh, Hoseok?" one of the police officers said. "You don't have to worry about Hyungwon, he's gonna be on house arrest from now on."

Hoseok sadly nodded and stared down at his feet, "Th-Thank you, officer.."

"No problem, kid."

With that, the officer went back into the interrogation room to complete their work. Soon after, Hoseok burst into tears, everyone running to his side.

"Hoseok," Yoongi mumbled as he embraced him tightly. "It's gonna be okay, Hoseok. It'll be okay."

"I-I'm sorry, Yoongi!" Hoseok cried. "I shouldn't have done all this!"

Yoongi slowly pulled away and lifted Hoseok's chin, "Now, what exactly happened?"

Hoseok took a deep breath and began his story.

"When I broke up with Hyungwon, I was still scared he'd find me again. I never stopped being scared of him, the fear laid deep in me. So I made a plan despite my fear: to put him behind bars for everything he'd done to me...and the people he had hurt before. Like for the girl he started to date after I left him, a girl named Miyeon. Miyeon was raped by Hyungwon, and she got pregnant. She then gave birth to Jaesung, and after that, she didn't want anything to do with Hyungwon nor Jaesung, so she broke up with him. Then after we saw Hyungwon at the mall, I knew this could be my big chance to throw him into jail. You were right, Yoongi, he hadn't changed, and I knew that. I was just faking my actions, to make Hyungwon think I actually trusted him again, when I didn't. I was taking a huge risk, because I knew sooner or later, he'd attempt to rape me again. And luckily, this stupid ass plan worked. Though, I did also find out that Hyungwon hits Jaesung sometimes, that's how he got that black eye."

The group took in everything Hoseok just said, their jaws dropping at Hoseok's plan.

"Wow...Hoseok..." Taehyung mumbled. "That...really was a huge risk you took."

"And not just for you, but for everyone that was hurt by Hyungwon...ever!" Jin added with a gasp.

Though out of everyone, the most surprised was Yoongi. He couldn't believe his beloved boyfriend put himself in danger just to help save Hyungwon's exes from getting hurt again.

Yoongi suddenly hugged Hoseok tightly, kissing him without warning. Although he was surprised, Hoseok gave in to the kiss, hugging Yoongi back.

"I'm sorry..."