Feelings (6)

No one's POV

"You are such a idiot deku, do you think I really want the whole entire school to know that we were friends?" Said bakugo angrily.

"I'm so sorry kacchan for wanting to wear a locket that means a lot to me and not you!"as Izuku said that she got up and left the classroom for her dorm room.

Izuku POV

Kacchan is stupid, why does it bother him so much. I mean just because I'm not keeping mine in a closet doesn't mean anything. Kacchan is just such a jerk, this and a few pictures we have is all I can remember from when we were little. And that he didn't wanna be my friend anymore because I was quirkless.  Why does he always have to be this way, he's just so heartless and a jackass. Why cant he just have somewhat of a heart, why cant he just be less prideful. Maybe if he could be nicer someone could like him, but even though with his normal self I like him a lot. He wouldn't understand feelings of love even if I tried to show him.

Bakugo POV

She must really not care about my reputation or pride. Deku is just a selfish, weak, pr- wait I don't think deku is pretty. Even though her hair is nice and smooth, aah bakugo get ahold of yourself you dont even know what your saying.

No one's POV

After class bakugo went to the dorm room to find deku taking a nap with the locket around her neck still. Bakugo sighed and went over to her to cover her up more and than he couldn't help himself to not touch her hair and it was soft.

To be continued...