Valentines Day Special!

Hi everyone since its Valentines Day I thought why not add a valentine's part to this story for fun. Soo yea!
______________________________________

No ones POV
It was finally Valentines day Bakugo and Midoriya have now been dating for 9 months. Bakugo was planning on making this day really special for her but izuku had other plans for kacchan. All their lives they were just next door neighbors to eachother. Now it was different, they would always be around eachother and sometimes would hang out with other classmates with them aswell. Their mom's always knew it would happen but they didn't think so soon.

Izuku POV

Mina poked me continuously, I woke up. I looked up at her and realized we fell asleep on the dorms gathering halls couch.

"Hey izuku guess what today is!" Mina said excited.

"Calm down mina it's just Valentines day.. oh wait ITS VALENTINES DAY!?" I said falling off the couch.

"Yep and Bakugo is waiting to see you outside! So hurry and get changed!" She said.

"Mina we both know I have something planned for kacchan too.. I just dont know when to give it to him.." I said nervously.

"Just bring it with you and you'll find the right time I promise! Goodluck Izuku!" Mina said running off to her dorm.

I got up and walked to my dorm room, i was a little glad kacchan wouldnt be here to see me change. Even though were dating now it feels weird, and I have to grab his present. I went over to my closet and grabbed my light pink skirt and my off the shoulder white frilly Crop top. While I was in my closet I moved my hero notebooks over and behind them was a medium sized box. With that I grabbed my side bag and put the box in their and changed.

Finally, I was able to leave our dorm room and head outside to kacchan. When I saw him my eyes sparkled, he was wearing the black turtleneck I bought him for Christmas. Along with that he was wearing a pair black ripped Jean's. With his leather jacket sitting on his shoulder he looked at me walking towards him.

Bakugo POV
I looked at deku walking towards me. The outfit she was wearing was adorable. The skirt fit her really well and the crop top was nice except for when she would put her hands up. Eh guess I'll just have to cover her than. I sighed messing with the turtleneck she bought for me. It's kind of snug around my neck but I'll be alright. When she got to me she jumped up giving me a hug I caught her hugging her back.

"Hey deku you ready to go?" I said kissing her cheek.

She smiled blushing," yep I'm ready to go kacchan! So where are you taking me?"

I smirked and I put my finger against her lips,"you'll find out soon little one.."

I heard a quiet hmph escape her lips as I put her down and grabbed her hand. Deku looked the other way as we walked to the train station. When we got their she seemed sleepy so I found somewhere for us to sit and she than went to sleep on my shoulder, my leather jacket covering her up.

No ones POV
The train began to move as every passenger found somewhere to sit or either stand. Bakugo looked down at Izuku sleeping wondering what she was thinking about Valentines day so far. Than he thought about his plan to go take her to see some cherry blossoms. Soon enough the train stopped at their location and Bakugo picked izuku up exiting the train as she woke up.

Izuku POV
When I woke up from my short nap I was on kacchan back. He was walking to the a cherry blossom field than I realized I would finally get to see cherry blossoms with him. I poked kacchan cheek letting him know I was awake. He than put me down and grabbed my hand not saying anything but going into the cherry blossom field. It was so beautiful... there were alot of people around though. But as kacchan kept walking we were in a reserved area that said Bakugo Katsuki.

Bakugo POV
Finally, like damn that was a lot of walking but atleast were alone and away from people. I looked at izuku and her eyes wandered around looking at the cherry blossoms.

"So are you happy you finally get to seem them?" I asked her.

Deku smiled," thank you kacchan... their so beautiful.."

"Also get ready for a picnic little one.." I smirked at her.

"Kacchan when are you gonna stop calling me little..?" Izuku said.

I laughed," when you grow.."

Someone walked over to our area with a picnic basket. I grabbed it from them and thanked them setting up the picnic.

No ones POV

They sat down eating and flirting with eachother. Soon enough they were done with the picnic and went around to the cherry blossom trees.

Izuku POV
Ah.. the cherry blossoms are so pretty. I grabbed out my phone taking a picture. Kacchan came over to me with his phone out ready to take a picture with me. I smiled not showing my teeth and he leaned over kissing me and taking a picture. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck blushing.

"Hey k-kacchan.. we've been dating for nine months now.. and today's valentine's day.. so I got something for you and mina said to wait for the right time to give it to you.. so here." I said giving him the box.

Kacchan smiled ruffling up my hair and unwrapping the box. He opened it and their sat a silver heart shaped locket. One like he already owns but it was different.. it had the words bakudeku on it are ship name that Ochako~Chan came up with it. And inside of the locker was pictures of us and a message on the side. It said, "I love you so much Bakugo Katsuki.. thank you so much for everything.."

Happy tears rolled down Kacchan face, ones I rarely ever got to see. He smiled picking me up and he kissed me.

This was a perfect Valentines day. The best Valentines day I've ever had...

______________________________________

Ah- I hope you guys enjoyed!

Word count: 1060
(This is an added update in 2022 if you enjoyed this I have a new story out it's villain deku x
Bakugo, so if anyone interested the prologue is already out and depending on if anyone is interested I'll post the next parts but if not I'll still post just only weekly. Anyways Tysm guys for all your support. I'm happy you guys liked this and I hope if your interested you'll enjoy my new story aswell)