10

Occasional help of his lover and friends doesn't save Seokjin. He is still exhausted because of his hard work. Seokjin truly loves Taehyung and Namjoon and also his friends but it is too much. Taking care of the house, of Taehyung. Seokjin needs to get at least two times every night because of their baby who is hungry, wet or both. Yes, Namjoon wants to get up to tend about him too but Seokjin wants him to be well rested.

Today he decided to make himself a warm bath full of bubbles. Taehyung is downstairs with Hoseok and Seokjin goes in the bathroom with glass of white wine. He sinks his tired body in the soothing warm water and his strained muscles are relaxing. He sighed happily and put on a cooling eye mask and sips on his wine. Now he can turn off his brain and thinks about nothing.

Meanwhile Taehyung is bored with Hoseok. Poor Hoseok is too nervous because he is alone with the baby and he is scared that he will ruin something. He is checking his diaper too often and keeps taking in his eyes dangerous toys from the little one. Taehyung is annoyed so when Hoseok goes to get him a snack he waddles upstairs where is his mommy. He sneaked in the bedroom and then opened door of the bathroom.

Seokjin froze when he hears the doors being opened and recognized this soft pitter-patter of small feet.

"Mommy."

Taehyung collected some of the bubbles with his hands and threw them around. Seokjin sighed and feels a headache starting in back of his head. Taehyung put his leg over edge of the huge bathtub because he wants to play with the bubbles more. Unfortunately his foot slipped and he fell down right on his mommy who angrily threw the eye mask away.

"Kim Taehyung, give me a break!"

The little one is startled and stares on his mommy with tears slowly filling his eyes. He bursts into tears and Hoseok hears all of this commotion and runs in the bathroom. Seokjin is already wearing a bathrobe and dries the bathtub while wet Taehyung is standing next to him. Seokjin glared on Hoseok and then grabbed Taehyung's wrist. He dragged the little in the bedroom and hastily started to take off his clothes while angrily murmuring. Taehyung is still crying and can't stop because he feels his mommy's anger. Seokjin roughly sat him down in the crib and stormed out of the bedroom. Hoseok gulped and picked up Taehyung to soothe him. He is bouncing the baby on his hip and texted Namjoon that Seokjin is close to total collapse.

Namjoon arrived home as soon as possible after reading the message and went to find his lover. Seokjin immediately started to cry after seeing him and Namjoon tightly hugs him. He is whispering sweet nothing into his ear and waits for Seokjin to calm down. After few minutes he calmed down and huge guilt started to suffocate him. He was terrible to his little one, he let his anger to control his body and treated Taehyung bad. Namjoon keeps patting his back while Seokjin is tightly hugging him. Then he needs to find his baby who is still with Hoseok. Seokjin opened his arms to take him but Taehyung hided his face in crook of Hoseok's neck. Seokjin feels like being stabbed in his heart and let his arms to fall down. He looks like a kicked puppy and sat down on couch. Namjoon takes Taehyung out of Hoseok's arms and bounces him on his hip.

"Mommy is sad because of what happened."

Namjoon sat down on the couch and turned Taehyung to face Seokjin.

"Mommy is taking good care of you and so mommy is exhausted. You need to give a break to your mommy."

Taehyung nodded a bit and peeked on his mommy. Seokjin weakly smiled and then jumped to his baby to finally hold him. Namjoon leaves them to cuddle and goes to ask others what they can do for Seokjin. Five brains are thinking so soon they know what to do and go back in the living room and sat down.

"We realized that we should start to help you more so we bought you a week in spa where you will be alone and relax."

Seokjin smiled widely but then frowned.

"But what about Taehyung?"

Namjoon patted his chest and smiled widely.

"Of course that I will!"

This hasn't calmed him much. Namjoon is smart but him taking care of Taehyung? Seokjin smiled a bit because he would really like spend some time in spa, after all well rested Seokjin will be better mommy.