11

This morning Seokjin is heading in the spa resort and he is waving to his baby for the last time. Taehyung is waving him too but he doesn't know that his mommy is going to be away for few days. After Namjoon's driver took Seokjin away they walked back in the house.

"Okay! We will have lots of fun but we also have some duties. Jungkook and Jimin, you are in charge of cooking. Hoseok and Yoongi, you are in charge of doing the laundry. And I am in charge of changing Taehyung's diaper and bathing him."

They all nodded and go to complete their duties. Jimin and Jungkook aren't very often guests of the kitchen. They looked around the luxury kitchen and don't know what to do.

"So Jimin ... what are we going to cook?"

Jimin shrugged and opened the fridge.

"We can have a ramen but Seokjin would kill us for giving Taehyung ramen for breakfast. We could made a smoothie for him."

Jungkook nodded and prepared the mixer while Jimin put few ingredients on the kitchen counter. Jimin put strawberries in the mixer and then turned around to peel a peach. Jungkook throws some chicken meat in the mixer without even looking and then Jimin added the peach inside and turned on the mixer. Jimin is quite surprised by the color of the smoothie but doesn't care, maybe that it should look like this. He poured it in a bowl and Jungkook poured hot water over their instant ramen. They carry it in the dining room where is everyone slowly gathering around the table. Jimin handed the bowl with smoothie to Namjoon because he should feed his baby. They are eating and Namjoon brings first spoon to Taehyung's lips. He tastes the first bite and spitted it out.

"Yucky!"

Namjoon frowned because he wants to eat too and Taehyung is being difficult. Namjoon cleaned his mouth with a napkin and then brings another spoon to Taehyung's lips.

"Open up, a train with delicious food is coming!"

Taehyung shakes his head no because this food is terrible. Namjoon gently grabs his chin and turned his head to face him. He slowly pushed the spoon in Taehyung's mouth and the baby starts to cry. Namjoon forces few more spoons into him before frowning.

"How bad can it be?"

He tasted it and immediately threw the spoon away.

"Eww what the hell is this?!"

Jimin angrily yelled because they did their best so he tastes it too.

"I don't understand it. It is only made from peach and strawberries!"

This time it is Jungkook's turn to yell angrily.

"I thought that we are making meat puree!"

They all groaned and Taehyung started to cry. He hates this food and now everyone is yelling. Taehyung throws the bowl away and starts to kick his legs in the air. Namjoon quickly picked him up and goes to get him some biscuits. Before he can open the small bag he feels something hot on his arm which is under Taehyung's diapered bum. In few seconds he smells what is that hot thing. Taehyung slipped deeper into little space and now didn't tell that he needs to do number two. Namjoon tries to ignore the stink and carried the baby upstairs. Namjoon took off the soiled diaper and groaned in disgust. He has never changed Taehyung's pooped diaper but he needs to do this. Taehyung let only his daddy and mommy to change his diaper so Namjoon has this not so good privilege.

He washed Taehyung's bum and then takes a fresh diaper. Taehyung is clean and doesn't cry so Namjoon can start to dress him up. The baby is laying on his back on the bed and weakly kicks his legs in the air while Namjoon is picking up clothes for him.