Chapter 4

I walk out of the door and begin walking. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. It's the zombie girl. I begin breathing faster. She puts a finger to her plump lips. Her breath isn't as bad as most zombies'. She eyes my bulge and grabs my hand.

"What?" I whisper. She doesn't say anything and leads me inside. She closes the door and starts kissing me. I drop my bag and pin her against the wall. I kiss her neck and she softly moans. I wonder if she can speak.

"What's your name?" I whisper in her ear. She pulls me away and shakes her head. She takes my hand again and leads me upstairs to what I think was her room.

The bulge in my pants continues to grow. I know this is wrong. I'm not a necrophiliac, but she seems so alive.

We enter her room and she points to a folder. I open it and it's filled with old school papers. Her name is Nancy Stevens. I put down the folder and pin her against the bed. We start making out while I undress her. She doesn't have many clothes left anyway. She's dead.

I kiss my way down her body, and my head disappears between her legs. It smells pretty bad but I keep going. She's moans and runs her fingers through my hair. When she finishes, I begin to undress.